soompi

Dylan halts "Blue Moon" promotions due to health problems.

Dylan will be taking a break from promotions due to his health

It was reported that when Dylan collapsed , his old injury reoccurred and was advised by his doctors to stop all promotions and schedules.

JND Enterprises releases a statement on behalf of Dylan, "Kim Daehyun, known as singer Dylan has spoken with his entertainment agency and has decided to halt any promotions due a relapse of his existing back injury. Thank you."

Dylan's own entertainment agency has yet to release an official statement but it seems like Dylan's family company already stated that Dylan would halt his schedules.

What are your thoughts?

COMMENTS:

— I swear his own family's company is doing more for Dylan than JYP.

— Stray Kids is having a comeback soon and once again, Dylan isn't included. I believe he left the group and JYP just refuses to announce it.

— Honestly Dylan looked so happy when he saw his fans but looks so sad during press conferences about his solo promotions.

— They're overworking him clearly. He had a relapse in less than a year when he left for a couple of months for treatment in private.

— Compared to NCT's Jaemin, Dylan had less time for recovery when they had the same kind of injury.

— Isn't his contract almost over? Leave JYP Dylan!

— I'm a Stay but honestly Dylan should leave JYP based on how they treat him.

— I'm not a fan but it's clear that he needs rest.

— I hope his family takes him out of JYP.

— I don't want him and Stray Kids to have their friendship ruined because their stupid company.

— Dylan just sold over 100,000 copies of his mini album. He's clearly very influential and has a large fanbase.

— Most of his fans support him as a solo artist since his "return".

— JYP is keeping quiet about anything related to Dylan. It's clear something is happening.