I Live Alone teaser

Watch Dylan share a glimpse of Life at Home and
party with family and friends.

Dylan will be showing what he's really like at home in the next episode of "I live Alone"!

After the broadcast of this weeks episode of the popular MBC reality show, a preview revealed was shared for next week. Dylan is featured in the clip as a guest on the show, and the preview explains that he's in his seventh month of living on his own.

Dylan lies in bed and laughs at something on his phone, brushes his teeth, and shows off his love for cooking and keeping things neat.

In the episode, Dylan also celebrates his birthday with his siblings and friends! As they sit at a table together, they say to him, "We heard that your injury isn't fully recovered, take it easy. We're sad over how hard it is for you." Dylan replies, "Don't worry. I'll take better care of myself."

Watch the preview below!

Comments:

👤: Damn his apartment is huge. No way he is a rookie.

👤: People forget that he was an actor and model before debuting as an idol. Of course, he has money saved up.

👤: Chaebol heir that enjoys cooking. PERFECT MAN right there.

👤: Anyone who ends up with him is lucky. He's good looking, can sing, act, his body proportions, and he's rich on top of that.

👤: Why did he move out of the dorms?

👤: wow, so he left the dorms. makes sense why he isn't in the group v-lives sometimes.

👤: I can't wait for the new episode. It's his family and friends. There will be visuals.

👤: His family is good looking so I can't wait to see his family trending again.

👤: Isn't moving out of the dorm a signal that he also might be leaving the group?

👤: First step: MOVE OUT OF THE DORMS
        2nd step: LEAVE THE GROUP 😂