jyp

Dylan sat in the back of the car as they drove off to JYP Entrainment, his family lawyer right by his side.

His members didn't know why he went missing. From being with them at dance practice to having some of his stuff missing from from the dorms.

Everything happened all of a sudden.

One minute, Dylan was practicing with the other members despite his back injury.

To feeling a sharp unbearable pain in his back that caused him to miss a day of practice, when the phone call from Ryu came.

Dylan was supposed to go to the hospital to get his back checked out. Just before Dylan got his results back, Ryu called him saying that Emma and Junho had been in a car accident with little baby Asami on the way to the airport.

Ryu explained that Emma and Jinyoung has left in their will that Asami would be taken care by Dylan or Ryu if anything ever happened to them.

Emma had been Dylan's childhood friend from New York and he even introduced Emma to Jinyoung with the help of Ryu.

Asami was Dylan's goddaughter. Now he knew that he had to go take care of her.

Once the doctor came back with the results of Dylan having a herniated disc.

The doctor even requested that Dylan treat his pain and take a break from dance. Of course, being one of the main dancers of the group, Dylan couldn't just don't dance.

He continued to practice with the members; even often practicing alone without the members.

This all led to Dylan's injury getting worse. One night Dylan was going over the choreography, when he sprained his ankle and landed on his back due to fatigue.

Dylan's life was turning into something that he didn't want but had to do.

He had to be there for Asami, but he couldn't.

He had to have the choreography perfect, but he didn't.

Dylan felt like he was only a burden to his members and that they would do so much better without him in promotions.

That was the night that Dylan sneaked into the dorms, and packed a bag of clothes.

Dylan texted both Hana and Ryu telling them what he was going to do.

He went to Hana's apartment, leaving his letter that was addressed to JYP himself, in Hana's hands. He told her to tell the members that he had to something to do before he could come back. He even told her to keep his injury a secret from his members and only to explain to Sajangnim why he left.

That early morning, Dylan's flight to Japan took off. The members believed that Dylan either slept in a practice room as he does often or he went to Hana's apartment.

The members were only informed the next morning about Dylan taking a hiatus from the group. Nothing else was explained to them nor where they told where Dylan was.

•••

Dylan watched as the company came into view.

"Dylan, you must feel happy to return to your members and JYP family."

He only looked at the lawyer, "Yes and no."

Dylan had come with his family lawyer due to the statement that Soojin made. He needed to fix everything, it was his mess to begin with. He couldn't let anyone else be dragged into it.