Allkpop News

Kpop Idols Hana & Dylan related to one of the biggest chaebol families?!

 Kpop idol Siblings Hana and Dylan (Stray Kids) are known as very reserved idols when it comes to their family

Kpop idol Siblings Hana and Dylan (Stray Kids) are known as very reserved idols when it comes to their family. Their fans only know about their mother, Kim Jisoo, who owns a very popular restaurant in Seoul. They never mention their father's name nor what his profession is. A close source of the family has stated to have seen idols Hana and Dylan walk into the CEO's office of JND Industries, one of the leading electronic and marketing companies in Korea. The source states that Hana and Dylan both speak informal to the CEO of JND Industries, Kim Jaehyun. Their similar looks and secretive manners on family terms cause great speculation between netizens. CEO Jaehyun has revealed that he isn't the only child but has stated that his family matters were private business.
What do you think? Are they just good friends or is it a possibility that their siblings?

Comments:
->Omg! If Hana unnie and Dylan oppa are related to one of the most powerful chaebol families, they can buy JYP.
-> I think that they know each other but I don't think they're siblings. That's too much.
-> The Kim Good Looking Siblings might be related to one of the most handsomeness young CEOs in the country. I'm dreaming.
-> They do look like siblings.
-> No why that they're related. Being famous already is enough, now they're going to rich too. If they were rich, they would have just said so.