Tear

"Stop saying things like forever, forever
After all, the end originally exists."

___________

Dylan spent over a week hospitalized. He had many visitors during the time he was hospitalized. His close friend Ryu and Asami had come visit since Ryu explained that her uncle Dae. His girlfriend had also stopped by to check up on him and FaceTime him when she couldn't visit.

Over that week, Hana helped gather up documents needed for the termination of his contract a bit earlier than planned.

Dylan officially had one month left on his contract but the company didn't discuss to him about renewing his contract until when he was preparing for the dolor debut they pushed for.

Dylan always tried to delay the renewal process with the excuse of being too busy to focus on reading his contract.

However now Dylan's health had declined due to the point where he need to be rushed to the hospital.

If it weren't for his family surpassing articles about where he was, he feared that the company wouldn't properly respond. After all, there were many witnesses that saw him collapse.

Dylan was being released today, but he was headed straight to JYP with his family's lawyer.

It was the same lawyer who helped Hana terminate her contract with JYP Entertainment without any repercussions.

The lawyer had gotten all of his hospital records from 2017 to present day.

"So you have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder back in 2017 but you didn't receive any proper treatment due to your busy schedule as a model and actor."

"Yes."

"In 2018, you suffered from a mild concussion and a sprain wrist twice that year. As well as collapsing once from exhaustion."

"Yes."

"In 2019, you suffered from a herniated disc and sprained ankle, which you personally seeked out to treat after heavily insisting to your agency. Hence your hiatus from the group. You also began to receive proper treatment for your anxiety during that hiatus. Is that correct?"

"Yes it is."

The lawyer just looked at him. To him, Dylan would be able to terminate his contract a month ahead as, it was clear that his health was not prioritized.

Dylan had already said that he didn't have any upcoming schedules as he was done with promotions for his single "Blue Moon" on the day of his collapse.

So Dylan wasn't breaching any contract between his agency and a brand. There would be no reason for JYP Entertainment to put up a fight when the cards were already laid out on the table. JYP Entertainment obviously knew about his health yet Dylan continued to promote and work through it without any proper rest.

In any case, Dylan could have sued them but he didn't.

He had chosen to wait out his contract.

"May I ask why you didn't contact me sooner? Why did I have to receive a call from my own son that day?"

"Uncle, you're the best lawyer there is but I didn't want to bother you with such trivial things."

"I am your uncle. I'm supposed to help out our family when needed. Otherwise your aunt would have skinned me alive. Jaemin was extremely worried about you."

That's right.

The man who was their family's lawyer was his uncle, Lee Hyuk.

Although he owned a powerful law firm, he still helped out Hana and Dylan since they were also idols like his son, Jaemin.