tokyo

The one thing Dylan was afraid of was being alone

The one thing Dylan was afraid of was being alone. When leaving Korea without the members even knowing why and the reason for his departure from the newest album release, all that went through his mind was that he was in fact alone.

Not even the members could have seen it coming.

The grey clouds and dark sky signaled an upcoming storm. Not long after,  it started to rain. However, this storm seemed like a reflection.

He was meant to be promoting with the members, he even dyed his hair before promptly leaving them behind.

The question was why he left Stray Kids and the company behind.

That question was something that couldn't be spoken about.

The storm continued on getting worse and worse. Lightning lit the night sky. What a magnificent sight to behold.

"Mianhe Everyone"

A faint knock broke Dylan's thoughts.

The person stepped inside, the lightning reflecting off his glasses.

"Dae-kun, lets go."

"Ok."

No one recognized him. No one knew him.

Who would?

He could peacefully live in Japan for a period without the worry of fans immediately recognizing him. He was only popular due to his family background and solo activities than compared to his idol career.

The 182 cm male continued to walk alongside Dylan. He knew about Dylan's issues and wanted no more than to help him out.

"Say Dae-kun, for how long will you stay here with me? I'm sure your members miss you."