please leave

Although everything between Soojin and him had been cleared up, Dylan felt like he needed to explain to his fans why he had personally made the decision to go on hiatus and explain the whole situation with Soojin.

He didn't need anymore hate for the both of them.

He started the v-live, watching as the number of viewers increased drastically. It was his first solo v-live since his hiatus from the group.

The comments started pouring in.

As he started reading them, his demeanor started going down. It was nothing new to him since he was used to it but the fact that fans were bashing him and Soojin, only made him feel worse.

Dylan tried to explain the whole reason behind his departure which fans understood but he had chosen to only mention his recovery from his physical injuries.

But there was no use. The hate comments still were pouring in. He couldn't stop it. Many were asking for him to clarify the whole issue with Soojin.

He did his best to not put any blame on Soojin. However, fans assumed that he was protecting her.

why must people hurt people?
was it a piece of humanity that everyone had?

As his comment section turned into a battle field with half the fans defending him while the other half were just insulting him.

He just dug his nails into his palm, trying to maintain a smile on his face as if he didn't see the hate comments.

FAKE, LIAR, ATTENTION SEEKING, UNTALENTED, EXTRA WEIGHT, JUST LEAVE

He couldn't take it anymore and choose to end the v-live.

There were mark left by his fingernails on his palm. He didn't feel the pain. Ryu had seen his v-live so he ran over to his apartment. He knew that Dylan wasn't okay.

He arrived to see Dylan curled up in his bed, holding his hands.

"Oh Dylan"

Ryu didn't say anything and just went to hug him. He grabbed his hands to see what he had done to himself.

"You're okay. You're okay now."

"Don't let me go please."

"Never. I'll be here for as long as you need me."

_________

Oh la la.

don't be a ghost reader, I like it when readers spam me with comments. It's motivating me to update and do better.

love you.