a letter to my past

March 25, 2026

Dear Stray Kids,

I don't know how to even begin this letter.

If I'm being honest it took me quite some time to pluck up the courage and write this letter. It's been over six years since we parted ways both in our professional and personal lives.

It's crazy to think how fate works. Back when we were trainees, we believed that we would overcome all the challenges we faced together. I would be lying if I said that there wasn't a time where I missed those times. We were exhausted but happy back then. But people grow distant and part ways. That's what happened to us.

I didn't initially want to write this letter but I felt like I needed to tell you guys this.

I'm getting married.

After years, I decided to settle down and start my own family.

I would like to invite all of you to our wedding.

Of course, you're not obligated to come. I just wished to meet you guys again at least in order to get some closure and completely move on with our different lives. However, if you feel like too much time has passed and the things that occurred between us can't be easily fixed. I understand if you don't attend.

That's how life works sometimes.

I wish all of you health and happiness.

— kim daehyun