The Rescue

Ron's P.O.V

Ginny, Fred, George, and I were sitting in my room thinking of where Ana could be. She hasn't answered any of our letters and its starting to worry us. Harry has been owling us. And by what he has been telling us Dobby has been visiting Ana and Dobby said she was in danger.

After a while of planning we heard hooting. We all looked straight at the window where a beautiful owl was sitting. It looked awfully familiar. Fred stood up and opened the window. It flew inside and it started poking it beak at my head. I took the letter, while Ginny gave it a treat.

"Who is it from Ronnikens?" Asked Fred

"I don't know but let me read it outloud" I said.

"Dear Mr. Weasley, Ms. Weasley and the rest of the Weasleys

I need you guys to save my sister . I know how close you guys are to her and I can't give you an explanations but if she doesn't leave now she will die. I know I don't get along with you lot, but this is for my sister. So today I stand before you begging you to help her please.
From,
Draco Malfoy  "

I finished reading it. Ginny was crying.

"We have to help her Ron i -I don't know what I'll do if something happened to Ana please, please let's go!!?" Ginny screamed dragging Goerge out of the room

  I ran after them. There was only one way to get to Ana.

We quickly got into the flying car we showed mom and dad the letter Dad let us go mom did to I think she just wanted Ana to be safe. The trip there was long. Ginny kept crying and whispersing to herself that Ana was okay.

Few hours later we arrived we had to turn on the invisible charm on so we wouldn't be seen. We found Ana Room without problem I looked through her window and I saw her sleeping so peacefully. I was jealous that harry is able to hold her. I know they will end together they are perfect for each other . I quickly walk over to her bed and gently wake her up. She gets up panicking. What scared me the most was that she turned into a dog and growled at me. Then after a while of her seeing who it was she turned back into human.

"What are you doing here" she said, she was obvisouly scared she was shivering and she looked as if she were to cry. I hugged her and pulled her into the car.

She saw ginny and she quickly hugged her.

NOBODY'S P.O.V

Ana was so glad and relief to see the weasley kids. And they were happy to see her. She sat down and she fell asleep. Ginny was hugging her she was so happy that ana was okay. Ana sent so much to Ginny. Ana knew secrets that Ginny would never tell anyone else. For example, her love for Nivelle Long bottom and the impact of both being possesed by 'He-Who-Musn't-be-named' they share a bond almost as sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They soon arrived Ron carefully woke up Ginny and Ana. Both girls got out holding hands. As they both entered ana looked around in amazement. She saw a clock with Ron's Ginny's and Fred &George's face on them. She saw a scarf knitting itself and something boiling by the kitchen. Soon the sound of heavy footsteps came down the stairs.

"Oh sweetheart I'm so glad your okay, how are you. You look a bit pale. And my your so skinny. Come on let's eat." Mrs. Weasley said embracing ana  in a very tight hug. Ana sat down Ginny sat on the left of her while Ron sat in front of them. They all started eating. It was quiet. But not an awkward silence a nice one where she could hear the birds singing it was quiet buetiful to hear. Soon it was interrupted by Ron.

"So ana are you okay? Did they hurt you" he asked

"I'm fine.... but I need to tell you guys something but later." Ana said but she whispered the last part not wanting Mrs. Weasley to hear. Soon a owl came crashing into the window.
'Poor thing' Ana thought as the owl hit the window

"Oh Percy would you get that please " Mrs. Weasley said

"Their our Hogwarts letters mom, oh and look Ana's letter is here too" Percy said

"Oh Dumbledore must've known, oh he always knows" Mrs. Weasley said

Well we can go to Diagon Alley to get your stuff well let's finish getting ready.

this was a short chapter sorry it sucks but hey at least its a start. Please like and comment

~Ana❤❤