A Redo Over

Ana's P.O.V

Hermonie put a chain around me, harry and her. She turned the time turner thingy while she slapped Harry's hand away.

Oh great not this again....

After a couple of seconds I got dizzy. Hermonie took of the chain and she put it away. I had to kneel down of the floor and catch my breath. Time travel is not for me.

Harry, and Hermonie ran out the doors leaving me kneeling down on the floor

Yes just leave me here I'm okay.

Harry and Hermonie came back a few seconds later

"Ana come on we have to go" Hermonie sat rubbing my back.

"Ana I know this is hard but we need to save him, and buckbeak" harry said.

I looked back at them "what no, I just can't stand up, I think one of the demonters hit me right in the-"

"Alright let's go" Hermonie had cut me off by helping me up.

We ran through the halls careful not to be seen, later we got outside to see Hermonie punch Draco, gotta say bloody hell awesome.

After they left we ran towards Hagrid's hut and hid behind a rock.

"Do you think we will be able to save him..." I asked in a whisper sort of while we waited to save buckbeak.

Harry sat down next to me and held my hand. "Of course we will, I promise" he said while kissing my cheek.

"Guys look" Hermonie said pointing at Dumbledore, Fudge and the the guy with a really big knife thingy.... What?!?! Don't judge me I got hit in the head. I'm not going to remember  what that guy is called... 

Anyways... they were heading towards the hut, but the  past us weren't leaving. Ugh!!! Why aren't we leaving?!?! 

"Why aren't we leaving?" asked someone I didn't know who it was I was focused on my past me back.  

   Dude.... is that how I look like from behind?....  Ana!!! Focus.... then I notice hermonie throw something through the window crashing into Harry's neck. And then another one onto a vase. And THE RAT?!?! PETTIGREW! I'm so behind... I felt anger boil onto me. But i held it back. I knew now wasnt the right time. Hermonie dragged me and Harry behind some trees. I guess whatever hermonie  threw grabbed our past is attentions because they went behind the rock we were just hiding behind and well stuff happened.

 I'm in very much pain okay!!!  But neither do my best friend or my boyfriend seem to noticed. After the past us left. We went over to buckbeak. Harry tried to get his attention but it didn't work. I just sat down on the rock and tried to breathe normally. Hermonie then grabbed some of buckbeak's  dead bird lunch food. And lead him into the trees and bushes. Harry followed her. As I was getting up from the rock I heard hagrid's door open. Uh-oh...

LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3

Like

&

Comment <3