Terrified Me? No just a bit scared

Your father is Sirius Black."
Those words kept playing in my mind, I just stood there dumbfolded. I couldn't move I couldn't talk, until finally I just broke down...

"You're lying!!! You're lying!!!" I screamed over, and over again.
He couldn't be . I sat on the floor and cried, this can't be happening. This can't be true...
I felt someone carry me in their arms and walk away. I felt the sensation of the flow powder. I opened my eyes to find myself on the ground in Dumbledore's office. I stood up and headed towards the door. I turned back around and looked at Dumbledore.

"Thank you professor", then I walked out.
I need food, yes food . I need a whole bunch of food.
I walked towards the Great Hall but before I entered I made sure to dry away my tears. I entered, and sat next to Hermonie.
"Hey, how'd it go?" She asked
"I-I-I'm-Im really hungry" I said as I shoved things into my plate.
Harry and Ron and Hermonie just stared at me. I tried to ignore it and just kept eating. Then Fred and George sat on both sides of me
"Hey planning on slowing down there" ask Fred
"Blimey your eating as fast as Ron" said George.
"What hhahahaha okay I'm going to leave" I said standing up and leaving. I ran towards the portrait door, expecting to find the fat lady. But instead her portrait was torn apart I couldn't help but scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Harry's P.O.V

"Blimey what's up with her?" Ron said stuffing his face with food.
"Do you think Dumbledore might have tol-" Hermonie was caught off by a scream, but it wasn't a regular kind scream this one seemed to have cracked in the middle.. Almost like

"ANA!!" Me, Ron, and Hermonie yelled at the same time.

We ran out if the Hall like everyone else towards the scream. When we got to the stairs it was already crowded by students everywhere. We then saw Ginny coming down.

"The fat lady, she's Gone" she said "And Ana, she, she's alright she just panicked, so Filtch sent her to the HospitalWing."

"No one is allowed in until it has been fully searched" we heard Percy say.

Dumbledore and Filtch pushed passed us.

"Search for her!" Yelled Dumbledore

"No need for that sir, she is over there" said filtch pointing at another painting. Everyone ran towards the painting.

"Dear lady, who did this to you?" Asked Dumbledore.

"Eyes like the devil,He is here somewhere in the castle, Sirius Black ahh" said the fat lady.

Oh no.. I need to find Ana

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Blimey, how scared was she, look at her she's pale white"

"RONALD!!"

"What its true, oh poor Ana must've been having fit she must"
"Ronald would you stop it you'll wake her up"
"Too late for that", I mumbled as I stood up to see my two best friends arguing.

"Ana how are feeling?" Asked Hermonie

"Brilliant" I said sarcastically.

"What happened??" Asked Ron.

"I don't know it all happened so fast. I was running towards the portrait, when I saw .. Something I got scared so I tried to get my wand but he was really fast, and I guess out of nervousness I dropped my wand and fell to the floor." I said looking down ashamed that I could jinx him or do anything to him... Because I was, I was scared... Of my father... No never my father he never be my father.

"Ana?"
"Harry, where's Harry??" I asked scared.

"Don't worry he went to go get you some extra food as in seeing that you hadn't finished eating. He was really worried about you Ana." Said Hermonie

"Hermonie, I need to talk to you alone..." I said looking at Ron
"What?" Said Ronald looking around "There is no one here"
"Ronald just leave" Hermonie said.
"Oh alright bloody hell, don't want to be in the conversation anyways" he said while walking out.
"Hermonie!" I said while crying into her shoulder.
"Ana what's wrong"
"Sirius Black ... Black is my father" I said
"A-Ana... No your not"
"I am Dumbledore told me everything- well not everything I didn't want to know more so I left, but I do know he is my father" i said looking down ashamed.

Harry's P.O.V
"Ana what's wrong"

"Sirius Black ... Black is my father" Ana said No this can't be right...
"A-Ana... No your not"
"I am Dumbledore told me everything-well not everything I didn't want to know more so I left, but I do know he is my father" Ana said.
I couldn't believe it, and she wasn't even planning on telling me. I can't believe her.
I entered into the room slamming down the platter of food i had brought for her and turned to walk back out.
"Harry?! Are you okay,what happened?" Asked Ana, she tried to hug me but I pushed her off.
"Harry? Harry?! Harry!!?! Where are you going" ana asked following me out the hospital wing. But Madame Pomfrey stopped her.
"Miss Malfoy you can not leave yet." She said.
"But you don't understand Harry-"
"Ah no back to bed now off you go, miss Granger if you would head out to the Great hall now to get some rest" she said
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey, hey, hey

I know I have been gone for a while, but I'm back and I'll promise to try to update more often. I love y'all ❤❤

Comment
        &
     Like ❤❤❤