No Fear, Never Fear

Before I start this chapter I just want to dedicate it to @iwealseyspal she writes an amazing story you guys have to go check them out!!!

Anyways here we go.....

... The boggart has been spinning for 30 seconds now.... Then suddenly it starts forming shape
Me knowing what was coming I hold my breathe and got my wand at the ready.
As it finished forming shape I heard gasps around the room.
"Riddikulus-- Riddi- Riddiculus" I stuttered but he wouldn't go away he just stepped closer to me. It was Sirius Black.

"Tisk-tisk. You can't get rid if me that easily Ana, my darling, I'll will find you and I'll kill all of you-!!!" The man said, his eyes black like his long hair.
But he didn't get to finish because proffesor Lupin had stepped in front of me. Then the boggart turned into a full moon. He made it go away.

Everybody just stared at me in utter shock. I couldn't take it no more I ran out of the classroom not daring to look back. I just wanted to get out of here.

I was running through the halls. Portraits whispering about me and peeves yelling "Student out of classroon, Student out of claassroom" but I paid no attention. I just kept running.

Until I bumped into someone but I couldn't stop not now so I got up quickly not bothering to look at who I had ran over. I ran until I reached the Blake lake. It was the only place that ever calmed me down.

I was just sitting there my knees brought up the my chest while I cryed until it turned into silent sobs.

"Ana are you okay"

I heard a voice behind me that I have been waiting to long to hear.

Harry's P.O.V

After Professor Lupin locked the closet. We all turned to Ana all in pure shock I was about to run over to her and hug her but she just ran out. Just like that

"Right well who is next" asked professor, but no one answered
I was about to go out after Ana until someone blocked my path.

"I've got it Potter" said Draco before walking out of the classroom to find Ana. I really wanted to go with her, but I think she needs her brother right now.

Ana's P.O.V

I just sat there hugging Draco for dear life while he stroke my hair whispering soothing words in my ear.
"Draco can I ask you something" I whispered
"Anything" he said
"Can we go eat I'm starving" I said while lifting my head giving him my puppy eyes.
"Of course" he said while chuckling.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~|~|~

I entered the Great Hall and sat down on the table far way from everybody else not wanting to talk to anyone. But of course they had to come and sit with me.
I just sat there playing with my food not actually eating it while Harry, Ron, Hermonie, Fred and Goerge all just stared at me.
Finally I sighed and looked at each of them.
"I'm fine guys really" I said while turning back to my plate.
"Are you sure Ana bec-" but Hermonie couldn't finish her sentence by a owl who flew down in front of me.
I carefully removed the letter from its beak and fed it some bread crumbs. I opened the letter and it read..

Dear Ms. Malfoy
  I would like for you to meet me tommorow night at my office. I think you need to know something important.
P.S
I enjoy Lemon Drops.
Sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore

I finshed reading the letter. And I looked up to see them all staring at me again...

I sighed "Well I'm going to go. I'll see you guys in the dorms. night Fred, night Goerge." I said while getting up.
But someone caught my wrist. I turned around and Ron had a firm grip on my wrist.
"Ana are you okay, you didn't even eat anything" Ron asked
"I'm fine really, just tired that's all" I said before leaving them.

'I wonder what Dumbledore wants to talk to me about about' I thought.