Dog Attack... Grrrr

Hogsmede Day....
I can't go... But... Hmmm... What if I didn't go... A pup can never be distracting. Yes that's it a dog. I'll turn into a dog and no one will know. Ha, I'm better than all you mhmmhm. Wait what am I saying, if Draco or one his goons see me, I'm dead meat. Mmm meat. I'm hungry no stop control your inner dog. Okay let's do this, after all what's life without some risks??

After my little pep talk with myself I made sure I was alone in the dorm. Hermonie and Ron were outside getting on the carriages . And harry... Well Harry has been avoiding me...

Oh I hope he didn't hear me yesterday talking to Hermione.
Oh don't be silly of course he didn't hear you.
Okay then... I looked at myself in the mirror.. I had changed a lot over the years, my black curly hair was now longer, my skin also got darker... I was somewhat taller, I'm still shorter than everyone here, but I'm taller than the second year's so that's something right... Oh no.. Pink.. Pink... Pink... My hair at the end was pink... Is that normal.. Hmm I look okay I guess.. I shifted into a pup.. Now the difference was my tail at the end had pink fur.. Cute.. Okay now OFF TO HOGSMEDES

~~skips time~~~ Swirly swirly stuff and other stuff~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was able to sneak away without flitch seeing me. I was following Ron and Hermonie when they had stopped to talk. I laid down on a huge pill of snow. I laid my head down not really listening to their conversation, until Hermonie looked at where I was laying at.
"Aw look at the puppy Ronald" Monie said.
Ron picked me up and carried me in his arms.
"Its adorable. Where you think it came from?" Asked Ron
"Must've been far." Hermione answered
I would have said it was me but it was to risky, what if Draco saw.
With me still in Ron's hand they started to talk again. I wasn't listening much until I heard Draco.

"Well, well look who's here, you two shopping for your dream home? Doesn't your family sleep in uh one room?" Said Draco
I growled at him. But he took no notice of me, fine by me... Makes my attack even easier.
"Shut your mouth Malfoy" Ron mumbled. Ah poor kid, don't worry I gotch you.
"Ooh not very friendly.. Boys I think its time we teach weaslebee how to respect his Superiors." Draco said. Ugh this kid, I'm so done one more and off I jump.
Hermonie laughed "Hope you don't mean yourself" she said stepping in front of Ron.
"How dare you talk to me, you filthy mudblood" Draco said
And that was all I needed to make my blood boil. I jumped out off Ron's arms and started to bit Draco's leg. As soon as he realized who I was. He picked me up. But before he could say anything he got hit with a snowball.
"Who so that?" He asked panicked. Ha scared much.
Then he got hit with two.
"Don't just stand there do something" he told one of his goons.
After that let's just say I was on the ground rolling in laughter, but because I was still a pup so my laughter was sort of weird, but I couldn't help it.
Draco and his goons ended up leaving. I stopped laughing. Ron had a panicked look on his face as someone played with his hat, and Hermonie's hair. And I then knew who it was
"Harry" Hermonie said laughing
"Bloody hell harry" ron said as Harry took off the invisibility cloak. "That was not funny" ron said still scared.
"Who's the pup?" Harry asked after they were done laughing.
"We don't know, but did you see her bite draco? That was bloody insane" Ron said picking me up again.
I stared barking. So Ron put me back down. I turned back to my normal self, it was follow with a gasp Hermonie, a 'bloody hell' from Ron, and "wait what?" From Harry.

"Sorry guys but I wasn't going to miss another Hogsmede trip again", I said and shook of the snow off my hair.
Hermonie hugged me. "Ana that was awesome, you bit your brother" Hermonie said laughing, wow this girl is in a good mood. I laughed and grabbed Ron and Harry's arm. Who by the way looked really uncomfortable, and pulled them towards the exit
"Come on I have been dying to get a butter beer since FOREVER!!" I exclaimed pulling them out, Hermonie following.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys, here is another update. This is pretty much just a filler.

But 3.1k views?!?!!

NO WAY THIS IS AWESOME!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THAT!!

So I have been thinking about adding some new characters in my next book, you know after this book is finish, How Harry goes into the Tournament and stuff. But idk. If you guys want me to add some new characters, comment the
Name
Year
House
Friends
Enemies/enemy
Any special powers
And how they look.

Anyways remember to
Comment
&
Like