The Book

Hey Guys!!!!! Oh My Lord i have been gone for a while. I'm so sorry for keeping some of you guys waiting. and i wanted to thank all of you guys for voting and commenting. I love your comments it makes me happy to know people are actually reading my story and liking it. Also for the new characters, they will be added on the 4th book. i have it all planned it, it going to be amazing, i cant wait for u guys to see it.

Anyways here it goes....

As I was getting up from the rock I heard hagrid's door open. Uh-oh...

The door swung open I- what do i do?!?!? they were about to see me when i did something that scared me i panicked. i yelled the first thing that came to my mind

"I'm down and hurt and all i wish is to freeze the earth" I said while moving my wand around. sparks flew for a second then everything became still. Not a bird in sight, Professor Dumbledore was still and so was everyone else...

Oh no what did you do?...

I don't know...

I ran towards the trees and bushes to find Harry and Hermonie also frozen in place. I ran back to Hagrid's hut. okay Ana think how to unfreeze them. but i saw something moving on the corner of my eye. it was floating behind the hut.. I was the book. the red and blue one.

"hey, omg i need your help" I walked towards it and it landed on my arms. "Okay listen, you see this I froze everyone. I need you to help me. Do you have anything that may help me?"

The book flipped to a page. i stated reading it.

In our magical world there were different sources of magic. Many who we disapprove because they come from a long line of tyrants on another wicked world...Blah-Blah-blah... magical creatures...powerful witches...more Blah-Blah-Blah.... Burning earth...Overcoming Powers... Freezing earth AH-HA Freezing People requires lots of powers. It can only be managed by the most powerful wizards on earth. Only few to be throne with capability to do such magic. To undo it of course requires a spell only they can manage to undo....

Okay I had to come up with a spell to undo this. I grabbed the book and ran behind harry and Hermonie. i waved my wand around and said "It's not what i meant to do, unfreeze all people and let me redo." With a sudden snap and sparks Harry and Hermonie continued to lead Buckbeak further into the trees further from sight.

"Hey whats up with you? you took awhile to get here" asked Hermonie while feeding buckbeak.

"Well lets see i got attacked by dementors got kicked in the ribs by a tree branch and froze the earth for 5 minutes' i could be going slower.." i said sitting down on the ground.

"Well yeah but come on we've been-WAIT YOU FROZE THE EARTH?!?!? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSS-" Hermonie was caught off by me stuffing an apple in her mouth. "Shut it, do you want us to get caught? I'll explain later. but we have to figure out how we are going stop them from taking my father. how will we get in???"

Harry sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist while i leaned my head on his shoulder. It was getting dark. It was almost time for us to go chasing after us.. well past us.. we just sat their looking at us. it was when my father was talking to me and Harry. Asking us if we wanted wanted to live with him after his named was cleared. I saw the past me hug him and tell him how never in a million chances would I pass the opportunity of being with him.... Then the full moon came. we stood a safe distance until it was time to go.

I saw past me run behind my father and Harry. That's when I saw Werewolve Lupin about to attack