Fire Bolts

Ana's P.O.V

Okay let's see where is Hermonie and Ron.... Lalalala sing a happy song lalalala smurf it all day long lalal-- HOLD THE MUTHER CHEESE!!!!!!!
Did Draco just say that Cedric tried to make me in love with him using a love potion?!? Oh go-- Oh look pretty flowers... Wait where am I?!!

I looked around and saw I was in the forbidden forest.

Ya let me just get out of here...

I searched for the end of the forest but I felt like I was just going deeper.
Nooo its getting dark please help.
After a while I started to panick. I screamed for help over and over again but no one seemed to hear. I was looking up to see if I could find the outline of Hogwarts and try to find a way out

I could have just kept eating apples and I wouldnt be stuck here you know. Oh shut- "ah!"
I hit face first on a pile of mud... Or at least I hope its mud. I stood up quickly trying to remove the mud off my robes but no luck. I took off my robes exposing my white shirt and black skirt. I had enough of this.

"Acio Harry's Broomstick" I said out my hand waiting for the broom to appear. I suddenly saw it coming, I hold out my hand strong but the stupid broom had different plans. Instead if landing on my hand it hit me TWICE on the head then softly landed on the floor.
I grabbed it and mounted it. I kicked up and motioned the broom to go up. This was easy for me because Draco and I used to have competitions back at ho- .... Back at Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy's Mansion. So I was pretty good. Anyways as soon as I was high enough I saw Hogwarts not to far away from where I was. I landed safely on the front doors and ran inside.

"Ah.. Miss, Black tsk tsk" Snape sneered as he saw me.

"Sorry I was just having a last look around before I leave" I said with a smile.
"In the forbidden forest?" He sneered once more "I'll have you know that the forbidden forest is forbidden or are you as ignorant and a doggish just like your-"

"Just like what Professor Snape?" Said a voice behind snake ... I mean Snape.. I peaked over Snape to find Professor Dumbledore in a calm state.
I took that moment to kick Snape on his knee and run off. I would have loved to stay and see his pain, but I have things to do... People to kill... Jk!!! Or am I... No I am.Anyways.... I found Harry on his way to the Grand hall

"Harry, Ana how'd you guys get it" Neville asked
"Get what? I asked as we got closer to Ron
"Harry, Ana I didn't mean to open it, it was just badly wrapped and... They made me", Ron said pointing at Fred and George.
There on the table laid two brooms...
"They're firebolts" Ron said
"And look, these were inside" Hermonie said picking up two feathers... Buckbeak's feathers....

Me and Harry grabbed the firebolts and raced outside. We mounted the brooms and flew up high. Harry looked over at me and smiled "Next year, quidditch try outs. You in?" He asked trying to keep at same pace as me, "Of course" I yelled, looking back at Hermonie and Ron.

This feeling was so amazing. For the first time I feel alive... Like this is happiness... This is what I've waited to feel for years now...
I wonder what next year has in store for us.....

Hey guys
Like
&
Comment<3