The beginning of My PrankSeason

I got up into the Dorms running just wanting to get to my bed and cuddle with my pillow.

As I entered I change into my PJ shorts and a pink tank top. I put my hair in a bun. And there I'm ready to fall asleep. I try to get comfortable but no matter how much I try I couldn't.

After a couple of minutes I heard some whispering. I quickly pull the blankets over me and pretend to be sleeping.

"Harry listen Ana is alright as long as she is here- see she is peacefully sleeping. Now stop worrying about her." I heard Hermonie say.

"I know but I can't let anyone hurt my Ana" Harry said aww he cares about me..... Wait 'MY Ana' what does that mean

"Shh you guys are going to wake her up" Ron whispered.

I feel my bed move a bit. The I feel a hand stroke my cheek I immediately feel sparks fly out so I know it is Harry.

Err- why can't I just tell him I love him??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early today

Huh? That's a first.

I look around the dorm to find everyone still asleep. That's when I remember today is the Hogsmede Trip.

And I'm really not looking forward to it. You see my parents didn't sign my permission slip so now I'm stuck in this school while my friends go out to have fun. How awesome is that *Note saracasm*

I stood up and went to go brush my teeth. I left my hair down and enchanted it to make it look red and blue (pic on top☝) then I put on a grey/whitish bow on. I then put on my khaki jeans, black tank top and my white sweater on top with a red scarf. And bwah LA!! I'm ready for playing in the snow.

All I need now is Hermonie.

Think, think how can we wake her up and get her back for all those times she has woken me up
Cold water?? No to easy
Pillow?? No to enjoyable
How about....

"HERMONIE WAKE UP RON IS SNOGGING PUG FACE IN THE HALL"

that did it she got up tripped over her trunk ran over to her wand and ran to the hall.. Still in pjamas and her hair wilder than ever... OH this was going to be fun.

Hey I'll update a new chapter tommorow
luv you guys ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤