Time What?!

No One's P.O.V

Ana, Harry and siruis were being surrounded by dementors. Everything seem to be fading for Ana. It was all coming to darkness as the dementors came closer to her, she looked to her left to find Harry and her father on the ground.

'No stay awake' she said to herself, but it was no help because she found her self on the floor closing her eyes slowly.
She looked towards the lake to see a light... A patronous, no two, two patronous. But before she could see who it was darkness engulfed her.

______________________________________________________________________

Ana's P.O.V

I woke up to a blind sighting light. As my vision cleared up I saw I was at the hospital wing.
I yawned and stood up and looked around.
I saw Harry on a bed besides me. And Hermonie sitting on the end of my bed. I turned to my right to see Ron on a bed with an injured leg.
Oh no yesterday, lupin, Snape, pettigrew, dementors... MY DAD!!

"AHH" I screamed catching Hermonie attention and waking up Harry in the process.

"Ana what's wrong?!" Asked harry and mione at the same time.

"My dad. He, he can't go to Azkahbahn!!" I yelled getting off the bed and walking towards Ron, telling him to wake up.

"Well its to late they already captured him, they're waiting for the dementors"

"Their going to give him a dementor's kiss?!" Me and harry asked at the same time.

"No it's much worse, they're going to suck his soul" Hermonie said

That's when dumbldore came in
So I had no time to react.

"You've got the wrong man!" I yelled as I walked towards Dumbledore.

"He's innocent!" Yelled Harry.

"Its scarbbers who did it" ron said.

"Who's scabbers?" asked dumbledore obviously confused.

"Its my rat sir, although he really wasn't a rat, it was more like Percy's rat-" Ron said getting cut off by Hermonie

"Which is why we know the truth, Ana's father is innocent, please believe us." Hermonie said

"I do, but I'm sorry to say that what a 13 year old has to say won't convince won't convince a few others" dumbledore said walking towards Ron

"A child's voce whichever honest and truth is meaningless" he said patting Ron's cast making Ron groan in pain.

Just then I had to sit down, every muscle was suddenly in pain. It was hurting. But the pain only lated a few seconds. By the time I was standing up I felt Hermonie put a chain around me, harry and her. She turned the time turner thingy while she slapped Harry's hand away.

Oh great not this again....

Hay guys!!!!!! Here is another update I know its very short but I'll try to update the next one very soon!!!!

Like
   &
Comment ❤❤