I feel it...

We all sat down at a table. It was really awkward, Harry just glared at me and I tried not to notice by drinking my butter beer. Ron was arguing with Hermonie again. So really it was just filled with so much tension.

After a while we decided to leave, Harry put on his invisibility cloak back on and I turned back into a pup. Thats when we saw Proffesor McGonagall, and someone else I can't remember their name.
"Oh look its madam Rosmerta, Ronald fancies her" Hermonie said laughing.
"I do not" Ron protested
"-its about Harry Potter" Proffesor McGonagall said in whisper.
"Harry Potter?!?" Madam Rosmerta exclaimed
McGonagall shushed her and took her inside.
And that's  when we noticed Harry heading towards the door. Hermonie and Ron followed but I guess they stopped them because they came back.
"Come on let's wait out here." Hermonie said.

Harry's P.O.V

"Sirius Black is Harry's Godfather and Ana's father" McGonagall said.
I was about to storm off when I heard this...
"So is Ana part of the prophecy just like Harry?"
Prophecy?!? But I didn't stick around I ran out the door.

Ana's P.O.V

We waited FOREVER!!!! Which really was like ten minutes. But still!!!
After a while we heard the door open but we saw no one, but we did see footprints, so me and Hermione and Ron looked at each other before following the footprints.
Finally we saw a huge rock and heard sobbing. I transformed back to my normal self, and quietly stepped forward placing my hand on the silky material removing it revealing a sobbing Harry.

"Oh Harry.." I said, what else could I say... The love of my life is crying.. It pained me.
"He was the friend! They trusted him and he betrayed them! He was that friend!" Harry yelled making me take a step back

"And the worst part is-is that you knew!" He said looking at me, I felt like crying I almost broke down I couldn't. How could he think that.
"I hope he finds me, and when he does I'll kill him" Harry said as if spitting a word with venom. Honestly it scared me, it scared me to see him like that...
I looked back at Hermonie and Ron I guess both were still a little shocked about his outburst because their expressions were blank. I slowly put the invisibility cloak down next to him, and backed away slowly. I turned around to see Hermonie and Ron looking at me and I ran, as I ran I turned into a pup and ran towards Hogwarts.
I was scared, frightened. I didn't know what to do I mean I know my father is guilty, I know he killed them.... So then why do I feel like he is innocent??