The Laughs we share

ANA'S P.O.V

When the trained stopped I ran out of the compartment. I had to push through many First Years, Second Years and well mostly everybody else to get of the train.

I just wanted to get to the feast because honestly I was starving.

I ignored the calls from my friends, and just kept running. By the time I reached a carriage I was out of breathe and was holding my sides. I tried to gain my breathe before I tried boarding the carriage. As I finished catching my breathe I was pulled up and was being carried on someone's shoulders.

As soon as I figured who it was I started laughing and squealing as he tickled me.

"Ron stop !!! Your going to drop me !!!!" I yelled as I tried to get of his shoulder.

"I won't drop you" he said and I could almost see the smirk he had.

Hermonie and Harry soon catched up to us.
I started screaming and kicking while harry and Hermonie just laughed at me.

After a while Ron finally decided to put me down. I quickly entered the carriage after realizing it was the last carriage.

Hermonie then Harry and Ron entered the carriage. Harry sat next to me and pulled me on top of his lap.

I felt the blush coming all over my face. I tried yo hide it with my hair. Until we came to a stop. I got off quickly and waited for my VERY slow friends.

"Hurry up you guys walk like snails can't you see I'm starving" I yelled at them as they nearly got out of the carriage.

Ron laughed and grabbed my hand before running to the Great Hall, Harry and Hermonie still walking pretty slow behind us.

HARRY'S P.O.V

As we entered the Great Hall Ana and Ron were already seated and the were laughing and talking but both of them were not impatiently tapping their feet. I know they are excited for the sorting but I know it mainly for the feast, either way they can't wait.
Ana had told us in the train after the guy left what had happened to her at the Malfoy Manor. After she finished Hermonie was crying I was just plain shocked and Ron was hugging her and trying his best not to cry.
I hadn't noticed that I had stopped walking until Hermonie waved a hand over my face.

"What??" I asked, I probably sounded stupid.
"I asked if you still like her?" Answered Hermonie.
"Of course I still like her" I said.
"Well if you don't hurry and tell her someone is going to beat you to it" Hermonie said before sitting down besides Ana.
I sighed and walked over the table sitting next to Ron.
"-Please welcome the new Against The Dark Arts teacher Proffesor Lupin" said Proffesor Dubledore.
Me and the rest of us clapped the loudest.

After the feast, which by the way Ana and Ron basically stuffed their faces at, was over. Ana asked the Perfect for the password then she left. Just like that.
Pfft who does she think she is to leave us just like that Nuh-uh Girl.
Something is obvisiouly bothering her and the rest of our squad noticed to because we all just stared at each other and silently agreed to leave.

As we reached our dorm Ana was already asleep so me Ron, and Hermonie sat on the floor just talking about our summer, careful not to wake Ana up.