All about the Pranks

After Hermonie basically jumped out of the room and into the hall, she came back furious. I was a bit scared.
She looked at me as if looks could kill I would have been dead by now.
"Run" she said through her gritted teeth.
That's all it took, I ran around the room and jumped on Harry's bed then on Ron's.
"Get back here!" Yelled Hermonie.
"Na Na Na you can't catch me" I said while sticking my tongue out to her.
Harry and Ron just layed in bed laughing at us.

But when I jumped on Harry's bed he grabbed my wrist and pulled me under him.
"What are you doing may I ask" I said.
"Protecting you from Hermonie and having a bit of fun" he said. Then he tickled me until I couldn't breathe.
I kicked and struggled, but all he did was laugh.
Hermione tried to get Harry off me but he wouldnt budge.
"Fine but she will have to come out some time" Hermonie said.
She sat down on Ron's bed and stared at me.
"Did you guys hear Sirius Black is on the lose... George told me ?" Hermonie said looking down blushing.
Me and Ron both rolled our eyes.. Hermonie and her crushes... weirdo!!
"Hermonie stoooopppp I dont want to see that guy with his ugly orange hair" i said still trying to push Harry off me.
"HEYY!!" yelled Ron
"Dont worry Ron u make it work" i said winking at him, causing Harry to growl and grab my wrist and look at me straight in the eyes.
"eww Ron lets leave because this isnt staying PG-13" Hermonie said taking Ron with her.

Harry looked at me. I gulped. He leaned in. Closer, Closer, and our lips connected.
What i felt is unexplaineable. My stomach did flips.
It was fireworks every where..
He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes...
"Ana I love you" he said...

Helloo

lol srry i havent updated I've been so busy with school, Im sooo sorry.

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!! ❤❤❤❤❤