Goodbye Lupin

Heyyy!!! Its another chapter, we are so close to finishing this story, and continue on the third one. Also I feel like I'm losing readers. And I'm sorry if I ask for to much but just like. Also thank you for 7k views on the first book. That's awesome. Anyways here you go...

Ana's P.O.V

This morning I was woken up by a sharp pain in my rib. I didn't tell anyone because then I knew I wouldn't be able to leave the hospital wing, and I really needed to go see Proffesor lupin.
Harry was walking at a fast pace, which I couldn't keep up with I kept limping but I tried not to make it visible. When we got to Professor Lupin's class he was already packing.
"Parents don't want a dangerous creature like me teaching their kids, its safer for everyone like this" he said. I slowly walked towards him as he curiously watched me. I hugged him tight. Really tight to the point where my ribs burned. Ever since lupin has come I felt this warm feeling. He looked so familiar to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.
He was surprised at first then hugged me back and kissed my forehead.
"I know you won't understand this but you soon will. I need you to be the best princess you can be." He said. At first I was confused but then again I'm always confused. I hugged him once more, and left him and Harry to talk.

I was walking by myself to the grand hall. I was hungry. There was only a few students there still eating breakfast. I walked over to the Gryffindor table and ate some apples I was on my fifth apple when I noticed what I was doing. "Draco" I grumbled.
"Yes my dear?" Draco said sitting next to me picking up half eaten apple and taking a bite handing it back to me.
"What did you do to me?!" I half yelled half whispered mad trying not to catch anyone's attention.
"Hey don't look at me, it was all Cedric" he said staring at this girl in the who was sitting by herself in the Gryffindor table. She was really pretty, it made me kind of envious. I turned my attention back to Draco. "What do you mean it was Cedric?" I asked him.
"He looked at me and shrugged. "He tried to get you to be in love with him using a love potion, it didn't work so well though. You ended up eating an apple and your love for apples grew" he said in an easy tone making me feel like he thought it was no big deal. I stood up angrily only to be hit by a sharp pain in the ribs, I fell back down yelling in pain. Draco immediately stood up and picked me up. He carried me and starting running down the halls. I pinched him which made him yell.
"Ouch what was that for"
"Put me down"
He did as I told him too.
"I'm okay I don't need to go back to the hospital wing, I'll see you later" I said kissing his cheek and going down the hall to find Ron and Hermonie.

Sorry this chapter was short. I'll be working on the next one.
Remember to
Like
&
Comment <3