Not decided yet

Second time I write this chapter and honestly its getting on my nerves. But I love you guys to much not to do it again. Okay anyways just wanted to say I love you guys so much And hey!!

Spoiler Alert: This is the chapter where Hermonie punches Draco. Which may I add is awesome, I was all like dayummm girl!!! It was really cool.
Anyways here we go....

Ana's P.O.V

So here I am in the library, oh no I think Hermonie is rubbing off on me, yeah well no.
Honestly I'm glad I'm here. You see hagrid told us about Buckbeak being sentence to death, and I have spent most of my free time looking for something that might help him go free, or at least escape but nothing. THIS IS JUST SO FRUSTRATING.

"Hey Ana, we're going to go see hagrid, come on" Hermonie said pulling on my arm towards the library exit.

"I can't I'll be there soon let me just find something, I'm close, I know I am" I said pulling my arm back and grabbing a another book.
"Fine, but you better be there soon" she said leaving.
I kept looking in more books when I saw something move in the corner of my eye.
I looked to the side and saw a red and blue book floating?

I walked towards it and tried to grab it but it moved. It started to float above my head.
"Come here" I said and surprisingly it landed on my hand.

"Please be here I need something to help me" I whispered to the book. It opened to a page by itself and I read it.
"Yes this is it!! Omg thank you!!" I yelled earning a 'shh' from the librarian.
I ran out of the library with the book. No time for checking it out I'm in a hurry, I thought.

As I was running out I ran into Draco who was holding his nose. But I had no time to ask what was wrong I had to get to Hagrid's and fast.

Harry's P.O.V

"Where's Ana?" Ron and me asked Hermonie.
"She said she was going to stay in the library a couple more minutes, I hope she finds something" Hermonie told us as we walked outside.
"Yeah and have you noticed she stayed up all night, did she even eat breakfast?" Ron asked
"Ah come to see the show" Malfoy said.
Hermonie walked up to him
"You foul loathsome cocoarch" Hermonie screamed at him as she pointed her wand at him.

He looked like he was going to pee his pants. Oh it was quite entertaining.
"Hermonie its not worth it" Ron said.
Hermonie turned around making Draco laugh which caused Hermonie to turn back around and punch him. He and his goons ran out. We then ran towards Hagrid's.

Ana's P.O.V

I ran and when I got to his door I banged on it.
"Woah there" hagrid said while opening the door.
I hugged him as soon as I saw him
He looked down at me and smiled
"Don't do that" I said looking back at him.

"Don't do what?" Hagrid said obviously confused.
"Don't smile when you know it hurts" I said holding back my tears.
He pretended not to hear me and turned back to the trio.
I noticed Ron holding his rat.
'The rat' 'the rat'.....
That's it, he's the rat!!!
Oh my merlin what do I do?!?
Okay chill, chill its meant to happen its part of the plan, go with it... Okay.
"Well Ana do you have anything that might help?" Hermonie asked
"Umm... No I couldn't find anything, sorry Hagrid" I lied.
That's when a snail hit one of hagrid's vase making it break.
Then another came hitting Harry in the head

"Look their coming" Hermonie said looking out the window.
We sneaked out the back door making sure they didn't see us.
We ran behind a huge rock and waited till Dumbledore and the rest entered, I saw what Dumbledore was doing he was distracting them to buy us some time.