(Special) Adem Ruin's Everything, King of Babylonia

Narrator:" the king of Babylonia under the rule of Alcaeus Achilles Lycaon was a time of fear, agony, and pain never seen before, the most tyrannical and bloodthirsty king of all king's, by the time he took the crown at the age of 18, he raped 100 women in a day in the street's of his kingdom and tossed them aside like nothing, murdered innocent people no matter who they were for no reason other than his own amusement, killed off an entire army of his soldier's who opposed him like nothing by burning them alive, massacred his entire family leaving only his sister's and parent's alive, he starts war's left and right to satisfy his own bloodlust and doesn't care for his men's well being's whatsoever and sends many to suicidal battlefront's, he is, evil incarnate"

Adem:" and that is nowhere near close to anything true about this man in any way"

Narrator:" Oh god, it gets worse than this, come on Adem, if he's far worse than this, then don't tell me, he already haunting my nightmares for the next... forever, every time we do this, it reveals even worse stuff about the topic, can't you let this be the limit of his evil"

Adem:" oh no, he's not worse than this, in fact, he is very much the opposite of what you described"

Narrator:" what"

Adem:" yeah, contrary to what you may think, almost all the known fact's about him outside his kingdom are all exaggerations, lies, or misunderstanding's, for instance, when Alcaeus took the crown, he wasn't 18 as many people said, he was only 6 years old"

Narrator:" WHAT, but Adem, the royal family said the possible next in line was to take the sword as tradition and take the crown, and you can only pull it once you turn 18, so how did that happen"

Adem:" you are correct, after his uncle, who was the late king died, the next candidate did step up, but at the time, the only one who was old enough was his older sister Vira as she was a legitimate daughter of the king's sister, and upon reaching for the sword to pull it, she chocked"

Narrator:" she chocked while reaching for the sword, I heard she was overthrown by her brother when she desired the crown, so that didn't happen"

Adem:" not the way you think, when stepping up to get the sword, she went into a panic attack where Alcaeus actually went to her aid to help her calm down, and after seeing her in that state, he took it upon himself to stand in her place and take the sword since he saw his sister was in such a bad state, and the kingdom needed a capable ruler then and there, and then took the crown by her sister voluntarily stepping down for Alcsaeus to step up and take the sword from the stone and prove he was worthy of the crown, in fact, a few year's later, Alcaeus even offered Vira the chance to take the crown from him by proving she could draw the sword, but she would refuse each and every time"

Narrator:" wait, you're telling me that his sister willingly stepped down from power and he took the crown to help her, then, what about the battle of Huyass, where the king was so powerful he killed thousand's of men in a single swing"

Adem:" oh, that still happened, Alcaeus may have been a child, but as he was 8/10th's god, his power was far past that of any normal child, the survivors were so embarrassed they retreated from a child, they made up stories to help protect their dignity, even saying he was over 9 feet tall, bulging with muscles, and had the look of pure evil that killed people by looking at it"

Narrator:" really, and people believed this story"

Adem:" for a time yes, due to the time and technology, any and all information was namely brought to foreign kingdom's by word of mouth, so while a small part of the people of Babylonia knew the truth, the rest of the world had only these made up stories to go on"

Narrator:" but what about the war's he started wars almost on a daily basis"

Adem:" actually, he hardly ever started any war's himself, in fact, over 80 percent of them were defending his kingdom from invader's and then going to the attacker's to wipe them out, and the time's he did start a war are in kingdom's that are run by tyrant's who oppress their people and only care for their own self-benefit, and even then, that only counted for 5 percent of the wars he fought, the other ones are from organized cults and bandit armies hoping to look his kingdom"