Freya Familia vs Babylonia

as the day went by, Alcaeus and Ais were sparing, Bell was able to keep up with her in the arena since their level's, magic, and outside interference was not accessible, but as they were fighting, Freya got a little jealous at the sight since she was finally able to see him again after much trial and error, and much overnight stand's to see if she could see his soul.

Freya:" it's good I can see him, but he's with Ais Wallenstein sparing, I'm a little jealous, but I guess it's nothing to intimate, they're just fighting"

then, as they were done sparing and the field protecting outside interference was gone, someone came by and spotted Bell, and then Fiona came in to hugged Alcaeus in a playful manner.

Fiona:" Al- I mean, Bell, come hang out with me, I'm bored (whisper) and I'm in the mood right now so you need to help me"

Bell:" WELL... alright, Ais we're cutting our match short for today"

Ais:" but-"

Fiona:" it's fine it's fine, here's the deal, tomorrow, I'll spar with you"

Ais:" aren't you a mage"

Fiona:" well, I'm not bad with a bow, and I can use a spear and sword in close quarter's combat if I say so myself, so I'll be a good challenge for you, beside's, I give him a run for his money, so it should be fine"

Ais was not interested, but she thought maybe she could learn something from her, and agreed, as they left, Fiona dragged Alcaeus to a place they can "let out steam" and then were at it from 1 till 4, Freya was infuriated by this and was not handling it to well as she was hiding her jealousy, but bearly as Ottar was able to notice her frustration.

Freya:" so he has a lover, well... this tick's me off"

Ottar:" my lady, even so, you're superior to her in every way"

Freya:" yeah, what's one girl got on me"

then a Medousa and Hippolyta came later by Fiona's invitation earlier but got started without them, the girls were mad, but then they went in and joined as well, not letting Bell get away till they were satisfied, Bell was busy till night time, and Freya was now even more pissed and not even hiding how ticked off she was as she crushed her wine glass in her hand.

Freya:" multiple lovers... I have never felt this before, even when other's sleep with women before, I never felt this... this..."

Allen:" I never seen her like this, is she really in love with this guy"

Ottar:" don't know... she's never been like this... and it kinda ticks me off to be honest"

Allen:" Yeah, it pisses me off as well, who does he think he is"

Freya:" that's it, I can't take this anymore, Allen, you and a few other's attack them and send a message to stay away from him, I cannot let this slide"

Ottar:" you know it'll track back to you if you do"

Freya:" I'll take the heat, say I seduced them with my power's, then, it'll be on me, just go, I don't like this feeling in my chest"

as they were sent out, Alcaeus was walking with the 3 as they were talking.

Bell:" you know I don't have an endless supply of endurance right"

Hippolyta:" and also not an endless supply of se-..."

Fiona:" come on now Hippolyta, say it, an endless supply of..."

Bell:" FIONA"

Fiona:" kidding kidding, anyway, it's nice you're like this, but if you're like this to you Alcaeus, why not just choose one of us"