King's Arrival

by the age of 14, the king of Babylonia set's off to become an adventurer and get stronger for the sake of his kingdom, arriving like a commoner as to not draw attention to himself, he eventually joins a familia, and he faced many hardship's, but due to his magical ability as the king, he is more than able to handle himself, and when faced with monster's, he is more than able to handle, especially when a Minotaur came.

Bell's thought's:" why is a Minotaur here on the 5th floor, well no matter, since it's tough, I guess I'll use my magic"

as the Minotaur came in for a punch, its arm was wrapped in a chain and then its body was, these chains came from the golden magic circle's in the air as another came in front of it.

Bell:" may you not see me again"

then a spear came out and was shot out to pierce through the Minotaur like a hot knife through butter, then Ais came and they locked eyes, but due to his power, he ran while wearing a hood and even bumped into Bete on the way, and the 2 went back, they had to report to Finn.

Finn:" someone killed a Minotaur with magic"

Ais:" yes, he was... he was... Bete, do you remember"

Bete:" I remember, the guy... umm... hey, what the-"

Finn:" Is everything okay"

Bete:" I don't remember"

Riveria:" someone killed a Minotaur and you 2 don't remember"

Ais:" no, I don't even know who it was"

Bete:" me either, I'm sure we saw him, he even bumped into me"

Gareth:" strange, what do you think about this Finn"

Finn:" while remembering their look isn't to important, this does seem odd, but let's just get back, whatever happened, it's over"

on the surface, Bell collected all his crystal's and turned them in, Enia knew he was a king as he had to meet the guild beforehand, so he gets special treatment compared to the other adventurer's, and Enia was nervous as she was in charge of the king of a very large and powerful kingdom.

Bell:" as I said, please be at ease, I'm only an adventurer right now"

Enia:" yeah, but you're a-... look, by superior's stressed that I treat you with the utmost respect and care, I can't just-"

Bell:" wouldn't that mean answering my request as well"

Enia:" well... yes, but-..."

Bell:" alright, and have the people who set the Minotaur's out properly handled, something like that can't go unanswered for"

Enia:" of course, we'll make sure that the people get the proper punishment for their action's"

as he left, the Loki familia came and had to give up not only all the items they got, but also pay 90 percent of their familia's money saving's as well, meaning the Loki familia were broke and were desperate for money, Bell went home and Hestia tried to jump at him but was tied up by Bell's magical chain's.

Bell:" Hestia, my automatic defense activates for surprise attack's or jump's at me and then me Enkidu will tie up anyone, especially with your divinity making the chain's more effective at holding you, here"

Bell then let her go and Hestia got up, since Bell joined, Bell used his money to help her, she now has fancy clothes, a white strapless dress with blue outlines and frill's at the bottom and top with arm sleeves and a frilled headpiece, and has black high heel boot's, their home was still in the abandoned church, but their condition is much better, though the regular visit's from his kingdom's shadow's are something Hestia is not used to.