Games and War

after their time off, Alcaeus and some of his party members besides Tamamo since she was sick were celebrating Welf leveling up and possibly the departure of their party.

Bell:" it's sad, but we might have to say goodbye since you only wanted to get the blacksmithing skill once you leveled up after all Welf"

Welf:" naw, I'm not just going to leave because of something like this, I'm staying"

Bell:" well that's great, though, when you feel it's time to leave, don't hesitate"

Lily:" anyway Bell, I"m sure you leveled up, I mean, you did take that monster Rex down"

Bell:" naw, though my status went up by a lot, so I'm close"

Welf:" really, I finally catch up and you're leaving me behind just like that"

Bell:" well... that's the way life is sometimes"

then, a Prum with the Apollo familia symbol on his shirt came and tried to smack talk him

Luna:" I don't know about those rumor's, but I can't believe that some cocky brat like this is this new "King" everyone can't stop talking about, it sound's like he's trying to make himself sound big to me, how can people even believe what he says"

Bell:" that's cute, trying to start a fight, if you want a beatdown, just say so and I'll break both your arm's and your leg's, but until then, I won't pay mind to the word's of a small and weak man who's only redeeming quality is being bait for his entire familia to start fights under the order of there god"

some Apollo familia member's laugh as Luna was pissed and went to his face.

Luna:" YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME"

Bell:" just ask for a fight and I'll show you, actions speak louder than word's, and in your case, you're no more than another pebble on the sidewalk compared to me, sorry, but you're word's don't hurt at all, in fact, you insulting me and calling me a cheat mean's I'm doing something right in adventuring since you're obviously jealous"

Luna then punched Alcaeus in the face and broke 4 fingers, though, Alcaeus only looked around and burned him in one sentence.

Bell:"... did he punch me, it was so weak, I didn't notice, I just thought there was a breeze in here"

the other Apollo familia member's got up and wanted to fight him since they needed to fight, though, then Bell got up.

Welf:" do we help"

Lily:" do we need to"

Welf:" good point"

as Bell had to fight, Hyakinthos got up and tried to fight, though, Bell caught his punch and they were at a stalemate, that was until Vera came in to stop this fight.

Vera:" now what do we have here, Apollo trying to set up a fight once again to fuel his rotten habit, you know, Freya did the same thing, and look what happened to them, leave now"

Hyakinthos:"... fine, a level 6 is a bit much anyway, and you... you better watch yourself"

Bell:" everyone knows you're the ones who started this fight, so no matter what you say, it's not in your favor if your god starts a war game, so I would advise he get a new hobby that isn't as deplorable or disgusting"

as they left, they reported back and word of the Apollo familia starting a fight with Bell has already spread throughout Oranio, so Apollo had to improvise. telling the guild about the Apollo familia and the guild take's action's to prevent a possible reaction, though, the wheels are already spinning as both Cassandra and Daphne were waiting for Alcaeus to give him an invitation to a banquet run by Apollo, though, Alcaeus asked why this banquet just after their fight.