PANDEMONIUM

"Hey parabatai" Izzy laughs, pulling me up from the computer screen and dragging me to her room, as she did every time we had a new mission, "
Isabelle" I groan, with a small smile on my tired face, she may be annoying sometimes but we're linked for life and I do find myself enjoying her irritating habits, like using me as doll to dress up.

"It's fun! And come on, you know you love all the attention you get" She smirks knowingly, "Alec gets all flustered whenever your boobs are out"

"Isabelle" I groan, not ready for hours of her relentless teasing, "Come on"  

After twenty whole minutes of looking through the brunettes spilling wardrobe, she gasps and pulls out a red leather dress that looked like it couldn't even fit a toddler, "Go, put it on!" she laughs while pushing me into the bathroom, also handing me a pair of red lace up heels.

"Lil by the angel you look so hot, if you weren't head over heels in love with my brother I would so-"

"Isabelle" I scold, "but thanks I really do look hot".

"Okay now come here let me do your hair" she pulls me towards her dressing table, pushing me onto the stool, "Curls? Yeah I agree" she questions, agreeing with herself before I could even respond.

-

"Wow" I gasp, she really is a miracle worker, my hair looked like a birds nest before she started working on it.

"You look so beautiful lil" she says while hugging me, with a warm smile implanted on her face.

"Thank you but you look stunning as always iz" I say while spinning her around playfully, "If only it wasn't frowned upon to have sex with your parabatai" I wink, earning a snort from the taller shadowhunter.

"Let's go Lily, Isabelle" Alec's gruff voice echoes through the otherwise empty hallway.

"Oh he is so gonna drool all over you" Izzy whispers, dragging me out of the door and over to the boys.

"Smooth" Jace comments, as I notice Alec, openly, staring at my chest.

"She looks amazing doesn't she Alec" Izzy pushes.

"That would be an understatement" he mumbles, scratching the back of his neck and finally meeting my blue eyes with his, "Anyway, the mission..."

"Smooth" Jace coughs for the second time, chuckling to himself.

"Alright guys, for some reason our demon friends are killing mundanes and draining their blood"

"Why do they want blood isnt that vampire territory?" Alec questions.

"Lazy vampires maybe" I mumble, making him roll his eyes.

"There must be something special about the blood" Izzy says.

"What could be special about mundane blood" says the eldest Lightwood while rolling his eyes, again.

"Alec if you keep rolling your eyes like that they're gonna end up falling out" I tease him while squeezing his cheek, he smiles at me and slaps my hand away.