[ C I T Y O F B O N E S ]

Lily

As we arrive, we all get out of Simons dirty car and take in our surroundings.
Creepy much.

"Yeah this place isn't creepy not at all" the mundane mumbles, reading my mind.

"Don't tell me your afraid" Izzy teases.

"Are you kidding me? I was born afraid which uh sounded a lot better in my head" he says making me slap his forehead.

"Damn Simon that was smooth" I say.

"Let's check it out" Alec says while pulling me with him.

Jace leaves the redhead and mundane near the car and walks over to Alec, Izzy and I.

"Hey,if something goes wrong, if something happens to her that's on us, you know that right?" Alec asks Jace.

"And you know exactly what would happen if Valentine gets the cup before we do. She's lost everything Alec I know exactly what that feels like and what's your problem with her anyway? Your family always used to welcome strays"

"You and lily were never strays" he says while rubbing his thumb against my cold hand.

"The point is nothings changed, we're in this fight together. Except now there's just one more of us."

"Nah there's four and a half" I tease.

"Shut it Herondale" he rolls his eyes at me.

"Clary come on it's all clear" he says while telling her to come over.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You have to understand the silent brothers arnt like us." Jace says to clary.

"What they lack your charm and superior people skills" she flirts making me want to gag.

"Wouldn't be lacking much" I but in, earning a glare from Jace.

"Yeah most people usually do. Brothers communicate without using words, using just their thoughts"

"That doesn't sound so bad"

"Don't let their silence fool you fireball. They'll hold the soul sword to your head and with its blade carve the truth from your mind" I say.

"If your not strong enough it will kill you" Jace finishes.

"I take it back. That sounds level ten bad" she whispers.

"Clary, you should know the pain will be-" Jace starts as he grabs her but bored of the lovebirds conversation I head over to Izzy, Alec and Simon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I can do this" Clary tells herself as we reach the entrance to the City of Bones

"Yeah you can. You can do anything your Clary freakin Fray" says the mundane as he goes to step forward.

"Alright hold up" Jace says as he pushes the boy backwards.

"Surprise surprise, no mundanes aloud just like in the training room right? Wrong. I've seen every horror movie ever made and the funny best friend who gets left behind... dead man" making Izzy giggle.

"Your not that funny mundane" I tease him.

"You know if you weren't so hot I'd probably hate you"