[ H O M E ]

Alec

Kick. Hit. Punch. Kick. Hit. Punch. Kick.
I take out all of my anger on the bad in front of me, realising everything I've built up ever since Jace was took.

Since lily was took.

"Alec, are you okay?" I hear Clary ask

"Pretty bold of you to show your face here"

"I can explain"

"Unless your explanation can bring Lily or Jace back, save it"

"Alec Jace is my brother too, and Lily is my friend"

"You barely know them. I grew up with them. I fought by their side. Jace is my brother and my parabatai, Lily is my wife"

"Alec..." she's trails off while grabbing my arm, I quickly step away from her, "Alec I want them back as much as you do! I am not my mother"

"How well do I even know you?I mean you show up out of now where, you convince my wife and my brother, you convince me to help you search for your mother. And then next thing I know they're gone. And your mother fired an arrow at my wife's leg"

"I had nothing to do with that Alec I would never hurt either of them!"

"Since you've arrived you've caused countless problems. Lily has nearly died so many times because of you. My family lost their birthright. Lily was almost deruned. And now Valentine has my wife and my parabatai. And it's all because of you!" I snap

"Alec..." Izzy gasps

"I'm sorry" Clary says.

"Alec this isn't her fault"

"When are you gonna realise you don't belong here. You never have"

"Alec..." I hear Izzy say again as I brush past her, heading to my room.

I'm so done with her bullshit.

•••••••••••••••time skip•••••••••••••••

"There's a clear pattern. Young, strong, highly skilled fighters, all abducted from boxing clubs and gyms. Valentine must've realised that even with the cup, creating shadow hunters isn't easy. He needs mundanes who are more likely to survive the conversion. Your job is to stake out the potential targets and catch the circle members when they try to abduct them. We capture a circle member, we have a shot at Valentine" Lucas says.

"Lily and Jace too. That's how we get to Jace before they try and kill him" I whisper to Izzy.

"Just keep your cool in front of the boss"

•••••••••••••••••time skip•••••••••••••••••••••

After Izzy and I went out to check a gym and the circle member slit his throat before we could get any information out of him, we came right back to the institute.

"We should look at the aerial drones" I suggest

"We've already done that"

"So do it again"

"Alec I know your upset but this is just-"

"You don't know Izzy. I need her. Jace too"

"I know" she sighs

"Alec, Isabelle. I have a way" I hear Jocelyn shout

"How did you get that? Only the iron sisters have access to adamas" Izzy gasps as she holds up a stone