C L A R Y ' S N E C K L A C E

Lily

Feeling sunlight shining on my face, I open my eyes. Immediately remembering last nights events, as I felt my face heat up realising I was still on Alec chest. Sighing in content, I pulled the blanket over out naked bodies and rannmy fingers through his dark hair.

"Mm morning beautiful" he whispered sleepily.
Damn that morning voice.

"Good morning Alec"I smiled up at him

"How you doing?"

"I'm good.. just uh.. sore" I say blushing

"Why? Ohh" he says laughing

"Quit laughing Lightwood this is your fault" I groan while hurrying my head into his chest.

"Lily have you seen Al-" Izzy says bursting into my room, "OH MY GOD" she screams.

"Izzy shut your loud mouth" I whine at my parabatai

"Did you two have sex? Like actual sex? I'm so-" she squeals

"Isabelle bloody Lightwood get out" I shout

"Don't use my second name in vain biatch your obviously gonna have it too, soon" she says smirking before running off.

"We're never gonna hear the end of this" Alec laughs.

"I'm gonna get ready, I love you" I say kissing him before heading to shower.

Once I was done, I picked out an outfit and got changed.
Looking good, as usual.
*shown above*
I head out of my room as I see Alec, we both hear Jace ask Clary:

"And he spoke to you?"

"He said my name. He said your mother for the cup"

"Who said that?" I ask, stepping into the room with Alec.

"Valentine" the pair in front of us say in sinc, making me gasp.

"He's with my mother"

"And he can speak to you through that necklace? Here in the institute?" Alec asks.

"It's like when I saw Dot"

"It's a portal shard, that's why your mother made sure you had it" I say.

"All I know is what I saw" she says, "my mother is alive. She's unconscious but alive"

"Where are they?" Alec asks.

"I don't know" she shakes her head.

"But you said you saw them, where there any identifying characteristics? Equipment, weapons, photographs-"

"I don't remember it was awful" she snaps.
"Alec lighten up" Jace butts in.

"He's just trying to get something we can use out of this" I say, defending my boyfriend.

"Clary what did you see exactly?" Alec repeats.
"Valentine has my mom that's what I saw"

"Emotions are nothing but a distraction, you're ruled by them, we're taught to control them."

"And how is that working out for you" she laughs sarcastically.

"Pretty well" I snap.

"It is my job to protect the institute. If Valentine can see in, that's a door I have to shut. Now lemme take a look at that thing." He says as Clary hands him the necklace.

"Now it's in the proper hands" he says before walking away, Clary, Jace and I following.

"Hey! Alec! Where are you going?" she shouts running after him.