[ P R E P E R A T I O N S ]

Alec

I woke up earlier than Lily, who was still asleep on my chest so I lifted her off of me gently and layed her on the bed, covering her naked body with the blanket. I decided to go and see if Jace had brought the cup back yet.

As I reach the infirmary, I see Clary and Jace, with some woman floating in a green cloud- who I assume to be Jocelyn.

"Clary gave Lucas the cup. Hodge is taking him to lock it up until he goes back to Idris" he says

"Ok" I say

"Okay? That's it Alec?"

"I don't wanna get into it"

"Stop. I do wanna get into it. You almost killed me, you weakened our parabatai bond. Just to find me-"

"You betrayed me! You lied to me. You attacked me when I was doing what we should have been doing together" I shout

"I didn't betray you Alec I saved you from yourself! If you'd have taken Meliorn to be tortured you would have that on your conscious for the rest of your life"

"Really?"

"Really"

"Everything thing you do is for a higher principle. You took the cup and you nearly handed it over to Valentine"

"That was not our intention you know that"

"Our intention? Was it your intention to risk Lily's life or hers?" I say pointing to Clary as Jace remains silent, looking at the floor:"this isn't about Clary this is about you. Now I'm gonna go tell my fiancé that she still has a future" I snap before walking off to see Lily.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily

"Hey" i hear Alec says as I groan, reluctantly forcing my eyes open

"Hey sunshine"

"Clary gave the cup to Lucas, your free to go" he says with a smile

"Thank god" I say with the biggest grin ever

"I gotta go settle something with Magnus, I love you" he says before kissing me on the forehead and walking to go find the warlock

I quickly head over to the shower, washing my body and hair and I'm done within 20 minutes. I get out and blow dry my hair, curling it lightly. I get dressed and by the way, guess what I'm gonna say... that's right. I look hot.
*shown above, imagine the leather jacket is the same shade of red as the back of the boots*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alec

Much to my demise, it's now time to pay up.

"As promised" I sigh, handing my bow and quiver to Magnus, "payment in full. Thank you"

"I just want you to know that I care for lily very much, and I need you to be there for her. To make her happy. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course I can. Everything's back to the way it was before this whole thing happened already"

"Then good. And also, take these back I have nothing to do with them" he says while handing me my bow and quiver back, "you take care of her Alec"

"Trust me I will"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily