[ M A G N U S B A N E ]

Lily
Carefully lifting myself up off of Alec I head to my closet and pull out some workout clothes, deciding I hadn't trained in a while and I needed the stress relief.

*this what she is wearing*

Pulling my long brown hair into a messy bun, I head to the training room deciding it's time to kick some ass, even if it is just a dummy.

I draw an animation rune on the dummy as it turns into a man/ demon as I tell it to attack.
It lunged towards me attempting to punch me in the face, only I blocked it's attempt easily. Wasting no time whatsoever, I snapped it's neck and plunged my seraph blade into its chest, now revealing the dummy that had originally been there. I continued this for about an hour- not releasing a familiar Lightwood had been watching me the whole time witch a smirk across his handsome face.

Hearing someone clear their throat I snap my head towards the table only to see him staring at me with an amused look.

"How long have you been there?" I mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"Long enough to see how much of a badass you are" he says while wrapping his arms around me and pulling me too him, "damn you stink"

"Oh it's on. Come on I'll knock you on your ass"

"Touché angel"

As we head over to the mat, I grab Alec and I a staff, throwing it to him.
I make the first move, swinging for his lower leg but he blocks- and knocks my staff out of my hand. Okay?
I grab onto the end of his and spin it around quickly, him flipping over with it- and landing on his back.

"Fuck" he groans under his breath

"Damn you like that huh?" I joke

He quickly pulls me down onto him when I wasn't paying attention, I land right on his abdomen. Haha.

"Well hello down there" i say

"You know I'll always love seeing you on top of me like this" he whispers while leaning up

"Uh huh?"

He doesn't say anything else but simply pulls my head down and roughly kisses me.

"Nope I gotta go shower bye bye" I say, now being the one to pull away. Like I said, two can play at that game.

I quickly shower, washing the sweat off of my body and change into the silk pj set Izzy got me for my birthday.