[ D I S C O V E R Y ]

Lily

We've been here for a while now, Valentine locked Jace and I in a room and hasn't been to see us since, only sending food and water down every so often.

But we have a problem, my wedding rune has turned dark red and I'm late. As much as Alec and I would love to have a baby, we're in the middle of a war.

"Jace.."

"Yeah?" He asks, looking over at me from his bed

"I'm gonna tell you something and I need you to promise me your not going to freak out"

"What is it?" He questions me curiously

"I think I'm pregnant..." I whisper

"Speak up I can't hear you" he laughs

"Jace I'm pregnant!" I shout

"What?" He whispers shouted, "Lily if we were in a safe place right now I would be over the moon and that would be the best news I've ever heard but we've been taken hostage by Valentine. What the hell are we gonna do"

"I don't know Jace. I'm scared" I say as I let a tear fall down my cheek

"Hey it's okay!" He says running over to me, pulling me into his arms, "I'm going to make sure he does nothing to you or that baby"

I soon feel myself fall asleep in his arms, wishing it was Alec. Wishing I was home.

••••••••••••••••time skip•••••••••••••••

It's the next day now and Jace and I are finally aloud to leave our room. We're currently walking along the deck, gasping at how many bodies lay there. Children.

"Lily! Jace!" I hear someone shout, Clary?

"Clary? Clary. How did you get here?" Jace says pulling me over to her

"I portalled in"

"Come on let's go we don't have much time"

"I can't"

"What?"

"Look we gotta get you outta here, take lily with you"

"Of course but why not you?"

"I need to stay here and figure out a way to stop him, Lily needs to leave now. She's pregnant Clary"

"What! lily" she gasps

Just then a circle member charges at us, swinging for Clary, Jace quickly pushes him away, stabbing him with his own blade.

"My dear Clarissa" Valentine says while walking over to us, "you are tenacious aren't
you?"

"Stay back" Jace growls

Valentine raises his blade and swings for Jace, but he manages to block it. The two swing for each other until Jace knocks Valentines blade away and quickly thrusts his into the bastards stomach.

"I killed him" Jace gasps

"Jace come on let's go" Clary says

The three of us run towards the edge of the ship and down the stairs.

"Miss me son?" Valentine shouts as he tackles Jace, the two begin to fight again.

"What the hell?" I mumble under my breath

Jace stabs him and throws himself and Valentine over the railing, both of them fall to the ground. Only Valentine with a blade through his heart, surely he's dead now right?