[ D.M.P C O N T I N U E D ]

Lily

After what felt like centuries I finally caught up to Alec and pulled his arm so he now faced me.
I noticed the tears that were falling from his eyes, covering his puffy cheeks. It broke my heart seeing someone so strong in so much pain,
"Hey come here" I say quietly as I pull him down and wrap my arms around his neck as his found their way around my waist. We stayed like this for awhile, just in each others arms without a care in the world.
"Wanna head back to the institute and take a long awaited nap with me?" I ask pulling away slightly.
"Yes please" he says chuckling softly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As we arrive back, I notice nobody else is here, thank god.
I pull Alec towards my room, closing the door behind us I push him down onto my bed, gently.

"Come on rest gorgeous" I say while staring at him admiringly

"I will but I just wanna know one thing first" he says sitting up, pulling me onto his lap.

"What is it?" I say, running my fingers through his dark hair

"Why didn't you tell me about Raphael?"

"I guess I was just embarrassed"

"Hey, you can talk to me about anything. You know that right?"

"I know. And you too"

He smiles at me, leaning and and pressing our lips together, moving slowly and passionately.

"I love you Herondale"

"And i you Lightwood"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After that, I rested my head in the crook of Alecs neck, lying on top of him slightly, with my leg draped across his torso- eventually falling asleep. Although he must of joined me on the falling asleep as I heard his snores as I woke up, bringing a huge smile on to my face.
I could get used to this.

Authors note:
Hey guys! This is a short one, just wanted to add this in quickly. As it doesn't fit with the next chapter, thank you for reading!