CLARY FRAY

Lily

"Damnit" I groan to myself as Izzy walked off to go meet the redhead as I look towards Alec.

"He's an idiot" I nod in agreement with him.

"Yeah well let's see what's going on" I say while getting up, heading for the door.

"Hold on, do you really wanna walk around the institute in that?"

I look down, confusion lacing my mind, I notice what he's talking about, "Is this your shirt?" I ask him.

"izzy needed to change you so I gave her that, I'm sorry I just thought it would be-"

"Alec it's okay, thank you" I laugh at the
flustered brother, "now let me get changed so we can go see what the hell is going on" I laugh, pushing him onto my bed as I grabbed an outfit and made my way into the bathroom to get changed.
*shown above*

"Hurry up" Alec shouts making me roll my eyes.

"Coming"

As I step out I see Alec tense his jaw as he looks me up and down.

"Quit staring Alec let's go" I tease him while attempting to pull the giant up, however he had other plans as he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap, pinning my arms to my side.

"By the angel, you drive me crazy" he whispers against my shoulder. 

"I know I know no need to tell me that" I say smirking , wriggling out of his grasp and heading out of the door, feeling my whole body flush.

As we get there, I see Clary shoot up quickly, smacking her head against Izzys, I had to bite my lip to stop myself laughing.

"Ow" Izzy says rather calmly.

"I..I don't know you" the girl stutters.

"I'm Isabelle, I've never seen Jace so curious about a mundane, or distracted. Like you saw earlier distractions are dangerous in our line or work" Izzy says while smiling warmly at the uncomfortable girl in front of her.

" I have no idea what your talking about, who's Jace?"

"You really don't know much do you" Izzy sighs, bored.

"All I know is that some phycos took my mom and now you people have taken me"

Deciding I've heard enough, I leave Alec who had already tuned to Jace and step into the room,

"And by taken I assume you mean saved your life" I say

"Who are you?" She questions looking me up and down, jealous much?

"Lilyrose Herondale, what's your name?"

"The mundane shouldn't even be here" I hear Alec from behind me, cutting the girl off.

"She's not a mundane Alec" Jace rolls his eyes at the Lightwood.

"How do you know that?"

"Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it, look Isabelle can you-"

Izzy gets the hint and stands up, allowing Jace to take a seat next to the girl.

"Im Jace Wayland"

"I'm uh-"