28- a few months later

colby's pov:
it's been a few months that o have been working with buddy murphy but now i think buddy should go on his own. it's already monday and i have raw tonight and becky.. well you know she's home with the cat and the dog and our child she's about to have. she's close on having the baby she's already 6 months and it's close to december and i'm really excited to see our baby soon.

-monday night raw-
there is a segment of me and murphy coming into the ring and talking about me because i'm heel and so is he but he's always quiet. a few minutes later after taking about how i'm the best man in the locker room and i'm the monday night messiah until murphy turned on me. i was really pissed but i know it's already time for him to go on his own. we finish the segment and i go out for my match then go back into my locker room. i was exhausted but i still wanted to see my wife, even tho we aren't married yet but i still love calling her my wife and i ready for her to be my actual wife now but we postponed the date because of covid and because rebecca is pregnant. i take a shower quickly and get dressed and pack up my things and left the arena to go back to my hotel room. i'm just going to sleep early just to wake up early to leave and see my fiancé because i miss her so much. i got to my hotel room and fell asleep and i forgot to call rebecca but i'm going to surprise her when i come home.

rebecca's pov:
i call colby after the show but he didn't answer i started worrying that something bad happened but i can't stress to much for the baby but still i'm worried for him but i'm tired being pregnant is hard but it's worth it. after a few minutes of trying to get colby to answer i gave up and fell asleep.

author pov:
it's 5:30 am and colby just woke up. he got out of bed get changed and brushed his teeth and gathered his stuff. he look at his phone and saw the 10 missed face time calls from becky, 5 missed calls from becky, and 23 messages from becky again. colby quickly left the room and into his car and started driving home. it was a 3 hour drive. He just got home and went into his house. Kevin went running and jumping up on Colby. He greeted his dog and cat and went to his room to see Rebecca sleeping. He admired her for a few seconds and gave a kiss on her forehead and went to the bathroom that was connected to their room. He took a quick shower and put on shorts with no shirt and got into bed carefully to try not waking up Rebecca and went to sleep as well.

-updating all my stories for now-