27- The Bella's podcast

Rebecca's POV:

So a few days ago I was asked to be on the Bella twins podcast so I said yes. I was currently in LA but im going back to iowa since everything got shut down again in LA due to Covid-19. So I woke up and got ready before going on a zoom call with the twins. Once I got on we were talking about how I found out about my pregnancy and about me main eventing wrestlemania 35 and more. The part that loved is when I told them about how taking the pregnancy test and Colby right next me and his reaction to the news was the best and kinda hilarious. Him just throwing his hands and the air and screaming is just the best especially when the news of my pregnancy. We talked for a little and answered some questions and Brie just brought up how herself and Nikki are going to LA in October and she was planning for us to meet but its like 2 months before my due date in December.

a few minutes later the podcast has ended i told the wins bye and i'll probably call them later. i went to my room and called colby.

c- colby
r- rebecca
c- hey babe
r- hey
c- i heard the podcast and i want to say i love you and you did so good.
r- thank you and i love you too.

they talked on the phone until rebecca was about to fall asleep.
c- hey you sound tried
r- i am
c- oh well i'm going to go and let you sleep
r- ok well i'll call you tomorrow and see you in 2 days
c- ok well i love you
r- i love you too
c- k bye
r- bye.

they hung up the phone and rebecca ate and fell asleep.

a/n: god damn it's been long since i updated.. this draft has been saved since june of last year.. now ima be updating more of this book because why not i love this book and i want to update it