10 - Royal rumble 2020

It was finally Royal rumble 2020 and Becky had a match against Asuka for the Raw women's championship and for Colby he and his disciples were in the royal rumble match. And yea Colby did turn heel with AOP and Buddy Murphy.

Rebecca: Babe... I'm a little worry about this match especially if I win I will collect my last debt.
Colby: Babe don't even worry about it you will do perfectly fine.
Rebecca: Ok thanks baby, love you
Colby: Love you too
   They share a kiss before Rebecca went out for her match.

Rebecca's POV:
This was the night that I collect my last debt. I'm really worry but I know I got it. The match has already started. Once we got to the end of the match Asuka was about to spray the green mist in my face but no I caught her and kicked her in her stomach and then the green mist sprayed on her face with was kinda funny but then I put her on dis-arm-her she tapped them I did it! I collected my last debt I was so happy. I made it back stage and got congratulated and then I shared a kiss with Colby again!

Colby: I'm proud of you babe
Rebecca: I can't believe I did it!
Colby: See look what did I tell you and then you did it!
Rebecca: I know! But anyways good luck I'm rooting for
you!
Colby: Thanks babe
    (They shared a kiss again)
Colby's POV:
Once the AOP and Buddy Murphy and me were already in the ring, I go in then after a few minutes later I got eliminated by Drew McIntyre.

Rebecca: babe I'm still proud of
You even though you never won
Colby: thank babe, love you
Rebecca: I love you too
(They share another kiss)
After they went back to the hotel, took a shower, and cuddle with each other until they fell asleep