14 - Wrestlemanin 36

April 4 2020

Today was the day. That day is Wrestlemania 36. Unfortunately due to coronavirus it moved to the PC in Orlando. Rebecca and Colby were on there way to the performance center for Wrestlemania. They both had a match on the same night since this Wrestlemania was for 2 nights April 4 - April 5 2020. Rebecca had a match before Colby. Now it was time for Rebecca to go out for her match.

Colby: Good luck babe
Rebecca: Aw thanks baby, I love you
Colby: I love you too
(They kissed)

The match had started. It started out fine until Rebecca was out in the 'Kirifuda clutch' until Rebecca got out of it. Then afterwards Rebecca pins Shayna and she retains the Raw women's championship. As Rebecca went backstage she was congratulated, it was kinda remembering like last year's wrestlemania, Wreslemania 35. A few minutes later it was time for Colby's match. He was going against Kevin Owens. Before his match Rebecca came with him to the gorilla to wish him good luck, just like last year.

Rebecca: Good luck baby, I love you.

Colby: Thanks babe, I love you too.

(they shared a kiss)

It was a few minutes in Colby's match. Then after it just ended. Sadly Colby hadn't won but Rebecca had a surprise for him. Rebecca didn't care if he won, she was just proud of him.

Rebecca: You did a great job babe, even though you didn't won, I'm proud of you. Also I have a surprise for you!

Colby: Oh thanks babe.

After they got changed into their normal clothes, they packed up and went to their rental car. After when they got back, it was time for Rebecca's "surprise". Her surprise is that they were gonna make love and that's what they did.

A/N:

I hope you like this chapter! I will update soon if I can publish on my laptop if not ill try on my phone like I always do. So yeah I Hope you stay safe and wash your hands so byeee!

(no emojis bc im doing this on my laptop)