8 - Engagement

August 2019

Rebecca and Colby has been dating for 6 months already and Colby has a plan to propose to Rebecca at some point. Once he asked for Rebecca's parent for their blessings he decided to make a custom made ring because she was to special for just a ring. Once he got the ring he admire the ring.

Colby's POV:
Once I got the ring done I was admiring it. I'm hoping that she will say yes. After Summer Slam we are going to take 2 weeks off to go to Maui Hawaii and during that time I'm going to propose to her.

Colby: Hwy babe
Bex: Hey baby what's up?
Colby: Oh nothing just wanna tell you that after Summer Slam we are going on vacation.
Bex: What no way!
Colby: yup.
Bex: I can't wait!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
After Summer Slam
~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally made it to Hawaii the date was August 21 and Colby is planning to prove to her on August 22. When they got into their hotel room, Rebecca straight up went to the bed because of jet lag so she wanted to sleep. But when Rebecca woke up, she gave him a kiss which turned out into a make out session which then turned out that they made love.
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
Next day
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

It was around 5:30 and then went out to go to a rocky beach and took pictures of the sunset. Colby had a bit of trouble to get down on one knee.

Colby's POV:
I knew it was the time to propose to Rebecca. I had a bit of trouble of getting down on one knee but I knew I had to do it now since I might lose the ring.

Colby: Hey Bex hold up, come here
Rebecca: Ok
Colby: Bex ever since I met you I had some feelings for you but I had to push it away but till it came back and then in February we started to date. You are my rock I always love you and I figured out that you are the last person I've ever date so Rebecca will you marry me?
Says Colby as he goes down on one knee
Rebecca had tears in her eyes and some slipped down her cheeks.
Rebecca: Yes! Yes!
Colby slide the ring on her left ring finger.
Colby: I love you
Rebecca: I love you too!

A/N:
I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. I never expected to do a lot a chapters all night and never got to sleep yet but I'm not tired yet so yeah next chapter is coming soon! Bye ✌🏻💖