4 - Ireland 🇮🇪

Rebecca's POV:
Once I got to Ireland it felt like home and then there was cameras following me since they are doing a special on me. Once I got there I walked around a little bit then I went to my ma's house to go see my ma, my brother, and my da. We spent a little bit of time in the house before we went to go to dinner in a restaurant. We invited some old friends I knew before I left Ireland. I really loved it, got to spend time with my family again and some of my old friend that I never saw in a long time. I really loved being back in Ireland and some places remind me of my childhood. But something wasn't right for me though, I had feelings for Colby but they were pushed back since I started dating Luke but unfortunately they came back. The thing was my rule was not to date a wrestler and I don't think he have feelings for me though. That was the thing if I tell him then our friendship will be over. I would rather just keep it in me for a while until I'm ready to tell someone. But unfortunately my family saw me like this so they asked what happened and I told them about how I have feelings for Colby. But they said I should tell him when I come back from Ireland.

             A/N:
I hope you like this chapter. Next one will be Colby's POV. So yeah I hope y'all stay safe! Byeee ✌🏻💖