18 - Announcement

It was Monday Night Raw

~May 11~

After Money in the bank that Asuka won. The thing is that the money in the bank briefcase wasn't to have the chance to win the championship.

Rebecca's POV:

After finding out that I'm pregnant since last month, I wasn't wrestling. People were very confused why I hadn't wrestled since WrestleMania 36. Today was the day that I have announce something important. I was trying not to think of it before I got to the ring to announce what I have to say. Its really is gonna be hard, and that's all I know.

Rebecca and Colby were in Colby's private locker room. Rebecca couldn't keep out what was in her mind.

Rebecca: Colbs, I just cant keep out what is in my mind for my announcement.

Colby: Babe, its ok

Rebecca: I know but I had holden for that title for w while and then now I have to vacate the title.

Colby: I know babe, but still your pregnant.

Rebecca: Yeah I know. But I held it since last year

Colby: I know how much it means to you but hey! you have a baby growing inside of you and we are about to start a family soon in December!

Rebecca: Yah I guess your right. But.. I don't know, its hard for me not to cry

Colby: I know babe. But whenever you feel upset and wanna cry after you announcement, I will still be here.

Rebecca: Ok, I love you

Colby: I love you too.

(They shared a kiss)

It was time for the announcement. Rebecca came out with the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Rebecca: Tonight, is no ordinary night for me. Ehm Im- I'm torn in between joy and sadness, cause im at a place in my life, where things are about to change and I needed to do something about it. So I asked the decision makers to raise the sakes for the money in the bank ladder and they did just that. But before I get to that, I walked in through this very doors in 2013, and I didn't know anybody in this country, and I didn't know if I was good enough to be here. And... I-I-I didn't know if anybody will care for a loud mouth, Irish woman who loved puns and toast. But somewhere along the line I-I learned that they did care, and they cared so much that they put me on their shoulders and they carried me into history, and I will never forget that. Through injury and tryout (A/N: I didn't know what she said at that part) it was the fans who stood up for me and had my back. And it was the fans who I grabbed onto when I didn't have anyone else. And that is why it is the fans is you at home, that deserve to hear this from me first. That I ha- have to go away for a while.

At that point Rebecca was trying not to cry. And also at that poin Asuka came out to the ring.

(Couldn't do Asuka because she was speaking Japanese I think)

Rebecca: That is yours that's right. You have beaten me when nobody else could. You have been the best wrestler in the world for a long time and this is why I'm so glad that's this is happening to you. The match last night it wasn't what you though it was, it wasn't an opportunity to win the championship. It was for so much more, and I know you haven't been able to unlock this cause there is a combination. The match last night was actually for the Raw women's championship.

Asuka: Really?

Rebecca: Now I cant fight anymore, but you can

Asuka was really confused about what's going on.

Rebecca: You are the champion

Asuka: Huh? Im the champion?

Rebecca: You are the champion.

Asuka: IM THE CHAMPION!?

Rebecca: You are the champion.

Asuka took the title and started celebrating and dancing on the commentators table and went back in the ring.

Rebecca: You are the champion. Now and as happy you are to be the champion I might be a bit happier, so you go and be a warrior, cause im gonna go and be a mother.

Auska: A mother!? Your gonna be a mother!?

Rebecca just nodded and was about to cry. Auska went to give Rebecca a hug and congratulate her.

Auska: Congratulations!! Really?

Rebecca just nodded yes again. Asuka was excited for her and chanted Becky.

Asuka: BECKY! BECKY! BECKY!

Rebecca said thank you and they hugged again. Rebecca got out the ring and looked everywhere especially the ring. Asuka was still chanting Becky. After Rebecca was up on the ramp she looked arounf before she left.

Rebecca: I'm going to miss you guys.

Then Rebecca said that and she went backstage and was congratulated by other superstars like Natalya, Rey Mysterio, Cedric Alexander, The street profits, Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan, Kayla Braxton, and R- Truth. More had congratulated her on twitter which who are, The bella twins, Mojo Rawley, Charlotte Flair, Jason Devon, Mickie James, Mandy Rose, The iiconics, Paige, Renee Young, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Mercedes Martinez.

A/N:

I totally didn't cry while making this... I hope yall like this chapter this took me almost an hour to finish. I am really happy for Rebecca and Colby! But there is also one thing I need to say... there is one more chapter to do until there might be a long wait until this book can be complete. This book might as well finish in December since Rebecca is due by December. There is going to be a one shot book that is either going to be out by 2-3 am or maybe by tomorrow or the afternoon, I honestly don't have any idea when its going to be out, so yeahh byeee! I hope yall stay safe (wash your hands!)

~NOT EDITED~

~Word count: 1000~