17 - The secret

FLASBACK - April

Rebecca's POV:

I woke up feeling weird. I don't know what was it I wasn't actually feeling good. As I thinking about it and I ran to the bathroom quickly to throw up. Like seriously I wasn't feeling good.

Colby's POV:

I woke up to see Rebecca not in the bed. I then saw her in the bathroom vomiting. I went to go hold her hair back. After she flushed the toilet and went to brush her teeth. I realized that was kinda pale.

Colby: Bex, you look kinda pale.

Rebecca: Do I?

she said in a soft voice.

Colby: Are you feeling okay? Because you are never like...

He was cut off by Rebecca going back to the toilet to throw up.

Colby's POV:

As I was asking Rebecca something I was cut off by Bex going to throw up again. As I hold her hair back I asked if she was feeling ok.

Colby: Bex are you ok

Rebecca: No not really... I don't feel good right now.

She said as she went to throw up again.

Colby: How bout you go lay in bed while ill make breakfast and bring it up to bed for you.

Rebecca just nodded.

Rebecca's POV:

I don't know what is wrong me but I don't feel well. I just... I don't know I just keep on throwing up. I just went to brush my teeth and went back to bed. I felt really tired and hungry at the same time.

Colby's POV:

As I brought breakfast in bed for Bex, she looked really tired.

Colby: Here Bex

Rebecca: thanks, im really hungry

Colby: Your welcome babe.

Rebecca: After when I finish can you cuddle with me?

Colby: Sure, wanna go to the living room?

Rebecca: Yes

After Rebecca finished eating and Colby took the dishes and started washing the dishes, they went to the couch and cuddled up to each other.

Colby's POV:

As me and Bex cuddled up to each other, she doesn't feel like she has a fever, she might has the stomach bug or something. We were watching one of the 'Game of Thrones' episode until Rebecca shot up and ran to the bathroom. I followed her and pulled her hair back. She threw up multiple times this morning, I feel like this isn't normal for Bex.

Rebecca's POV:

This is almost the fourth or fifth time throwing up already. I don't feel good, I don't what I have but something just hit me for a second. I might be pregnant!!!

Rebecca: Baby, I think I know what's wrong with me!

Colby just looked at her confused.

Rebecca: I--

She was cut off by throwing up again.

Rebecca: Ok... back what I was saying...

Rebecca: I-I-I m-m-might be p-p-p-pregnant...

She said busting out into tears. After crying she washed her mouth out. Colby picked her up bridal style and brought her into the room on the bed.

Colby: Babe, its ok, everything will be ok, you can never know that you are actually pregnant.

Rebecca: Yeah, I guess

Rebecca: But in case, I bought some pregnancy tests, that I want to try...

Colby: Ok but do you want to try it now?

Rebecca just nodded

After a few minutes one of them came out negative because Rebecca toke that one wrong. But then she tried again and the one of them came out with two pink lines and the digital one said the word PREGNANT in bold. Rebecca was shocked and was about to cry and Colby was really exited to be a dad.

Rebecca: I-Im pregnant

she says exited

Colby threw his hands up in the air because he was exited

Colby: Oh my god , your actually pregnant!

Rebecca: Yup!

PRESENT

It was Monday night RAW after Money in the bank and Rebecca needed to announce something....

A/N:

I hope yall like this chapter, so far this is my favorite! I think I need to take a break for a few hours my hands hurt for typing for almost an hour. So yeah and I may or not be still crying about the announcement! So yeah I hope yall like this chapter byeeee!

word count: 705

NOT edited