15 - Free time.

Rebecca's POV:

Since me and Colby are on quarantine we have free time. In that free time we've been doing stuff together like working out together in Black and Brave (his wrestling school), watching GOT (Game of thrones) (we also watched the whole 3 seasons in a couple of weeks), we did a jigsaw puzzle, reading, and more stuff. I've been doing interviews with Kayla Braxton and a guy from ESPN. But mostly we've been making love for a few times. Today me and Colby went to work out until we finished we went back home. I honestly don't know what is wrong with me but I wanted to make love with him. We just got back home and I decided that I wanted to shower with him. We got into the shower, until I felt getting pushed back into the wall. We made love in the shower until we stopped to wash ourselves. After getting out the shower, we made love again. I mean... we cant keep our hands to ourselves at this time. We made love twice. I love him so much! I cant believe that I'm getting married with. I also cant wait to start a family soon. We were supposed to after Wrestlmania to get married but the pandemic got into the way, I hope it ends soon so I can get married and start a family with the love of my life!