Chapter 6

What if...she really didn't take those pictures of Keerthi, what if she really didn't know who Anjali was? I mean...she still doesn't know I'm Mr. Ramaswamy...I don't think? All these questions were making it impossible for Raghav to think, they surrounded him like that crowd did on the day he lost his father and brother...what was he supposed to do now?

He stepped out of the shower, looking at his reflection in the fogged up mirror...he had to figure out who Pallavi really was. He had to know if he had made a mistake, he can't spend his life blaming an innocent person. He thought it was best to start from the beginning, he'll figure out where Anjali was. Ugh, meeting or talking to her again would be such a hassle...but walking back into the bedroom, he saw Pallavi sleeping so peacefully, he remembered her passed out on the floor, the disgusting look Farhad gave him when he said he didn't know how hurt Pallavi was, the love for Pallavi in Amma's eyes, how Pallavi hid her elbow from him, refused his help. He shook his head, he didn't know why he felt bad that she didn't want his help, why did he care? But...he couldn't blame her for all his problems if she was innocent. He'd have to talk to Anjali.