1 | Who The Hell Are You

26.07.2021 ❤️

"Breaking News : Jeon Jungkook is coming to Busan, his hometown, after almost 11 years. He has completed his degrees from London and is now the CEO of his textile company 'Jeon Corporations'. It is said that a new fashion line will be launched in the evening at his farm house where all the big names are invited. Lets take a look..."

The reporters reporting get sidelined by the bodyguards when Jungkook arrives. Capture sounds and flashes can be heard and seen at the scene. And just like that Jungkook is in the boundaries of his farm house without sparing a glance towards the people waiting for him. He is cold and arrogant.

Park Jimin is a bright child whose parents are not that wealthy. They have a restaurant in Busan. Jimin helps them with the restaurant sometimes but his parents encourage him to just study so that he can get a better job in Seoul.

Right now, He is in the restaurant getting scolded by his hyung for not taking any rest on his free day. Their parents got a big order to deliver at a really big event tonight. If it goes well they can pay atleast half of their debt on restaurant. And Jimin doesn't want to sit idle today. "Hyungggggg~ You need someone good at management today... you know that right" Jimin whines in front of Seokjin. "And that someone is only Park Jimin." Jimin adjusts his non existent glasses on his eyes.

"Jimin-ah stop acting cute !! I'm trying hard not to look at your face" Jin almost gives up in their argument. After all Jimin is right. They do need someone good at management and where would you find someone like Jimin. "Okay done... Hyung I'm coming with you." With that said Jimin jumps down from the table and starts leading the staff to pack things neatly and load them in truck to transfer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jin and Jimin reach the venue. The transactions were done by their parents so they don't have to deal with the owners. They just have to simply unload the appetizers and organise them neatly on the stalls and their work there is done.

But Jimin had to see the little doggie running in the crowd of drunk people. He had to follow it blindly to end up on the stage. He had to be clumsy and push someone mistakenly to break their glass. It all had to happen because this kind human had to save the doggie, who's already in some rich lady's arms now.

He was sighing in relief to see the baby dog safe but then he was turned around harshly. "Who the hell are you?" Jungkook asks him with gritted teeth. Anger clearly showing on his face. Jimin's eyes widen with sudden fear.

His wrist is tightly grabbed by this person who looks like he can kill him with his stare. He was just trying to get his hand free when Jungkook asked again "Stop playing innocent and tell me who sent you here !"

Jungkook eyes the surrounding and sees reporters with their cameras. He dragged Jimin into a room and leaves his hand with a jerk, pulling him in front of him. "I- I was - - I was just saving the dog" Jimin stuttered.

Jungkook closes his eyes as to suppress his anger. Jimin continued "I didn't know it was someone's... I thought he's just a stray dog..." Jimin said in a whisper cautiously looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook moves forward slowly, and Jimin starts moving backwards to stay away. Fear evident in his eyes that only widens when his back touches the wall. Jungkook doesn't stop but keep moving forward to almost cage him between his chest and the wall.

He takes Jimin's chin roughly to make him look in his eyes. "Drop the Act boy... No stray dog can enter here on the 3rd floor of building. Tell me for whom are you working before I have to take it out of your mouth forcefully" Jungkook says tightening the grip on his chin.