37 | Can You Feel It? It's Beating For You

02.12.2021 ❤️

They say their "I do's" and a hyper active Taehyung along with Jhope and Jin, starts shouting "Kiss now"

It helps lessen the nervousness bubbling up in Jimin's stomach. Jungkook has been already his husband, they have already kissed, he doesn't understand why is he feeling this way. Guess wedding rituals mean very much to him.

Jungkook notices sweat forming on Jimin's forehead. He takes his hand and pulls him in, cups his face, and looks into his eyes to comfort him silently. When he smiles a little, Jungkook smiles too before crashing his lips with Jimin's. And there is a loud cheer from everyone.

Meal is served immediately after the ceremony

Meal is served immediately after the ceremony. Jimin, Jungkook goes to greet everyone and thank them for coming to their wedding. Guests congratulate them and dig in their food afterwards. Their families congratulate them once again, and Namjoon comes with an envelope. He gives it to Jimin and asks him to open it right now.

It was their tickets to Tokyo for tomorrow as promised, along with a keycard for a soundproof honeymoon suite booked for tonight.

"We already sent your luggage to the suite, you can directly go to airport tomorrow, we will see you at the airport." Jin said hugging Jimin, who is a blushing mess.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Once in the car, everything was so peaceful from outside. On the inside, Nervousness was eating Jimin. He held onto Jungkook's hand in the car. Jungkook intertwines their fingers with no words said. It sure brings warmth to Jimin.

Jungkook is having a war of hormones inside. He's scared if he opens his mouth, it would all be about his sexual desires and he thinks it can scare Jimin away because he looks so nervous right now. But there's no denying the fact that he is still looking extremely beautiful and sexy too in that black attire.

With passing time, they are nearing the apartment and Jimin's hold onto Jungkook's hand is getting tight. Jungkook places his other hand on their connected hands and whispers in Jimin's ears "Don't be that nervous Jimin, I promise I won't go hard tonight." Here it comes, that's why Jungkook wasn't opening his mouth.

Heat rises to Jimin's cheeks and he feels electric waves in his stomach hearing Jungkook's deep voice. Jungkook is looking drop dead gorgeous and knowing there's much more to come to him tonight is just making his heart go crazy.

It's finally the night, no one & nothing is stopping them from going all the way. The realisation that he is getting laid tonight is making Jimin a hormonal mess.

They reached their place and after checking in, they are in elevator. They are still holding hands. Jimin feels excitement bubble up inside.

And Jungkook is already feeling something different down there, he wants to touch and check and calm himself down, but he obviously can't in front of Jimin, not atleast now.