35 | Take Me Jungkook, Make Me Yours

26.11.2021 ❤️

"Because I love you dammit!!"

Jungkook loudly says and a lone tear falls down his cheek. Jimin is stunned to hear it. This confession changes everything. It arms him with the knowledge he didn't have before. He immediately hugs a weeping Jungkook.

Jungkook wraps his arm around Jimin, placing his face in his shoulder. "I love you Jimin. Have been loving you since so long. Have been yearning for your love. I love you so much" he says with a heavy heart. How much he has wanted to tell Jimin these words.

Jimin lost his voice momentarily, he breaks the hug to look at Jungkook, and wipes his tears. He cups his face, "Jungkook... I..." he raises upon his tippi-toes and pecks Jungkook's nose.

"I love you too, dammit" Jimin whispers, feeling goosebumps all over his body as he speaks. Jungkook hugs him tightly, making them stand impossibly close. Both smiling through tears. Their hearts beat rhythmically.

Jimin breaks the hug again, and walks to the door, leaving a confused bunny behind. He switches off the lights, only moonlight was illuminating the room, making Jimin look much more ethereal in that white sheer cloth.

"Take me Jungkook" he extends his arm "Make me yours."

Jungkook's heart skips a beat. Jimin smiles at him sweetly. Jungkook slowly walks towards him, his eyes still wet and places his arm behind him to lift him up bridal style.

Jimin wraps his arm around his neck. They keep staring lovingly in each other's eyes while Jungkook walks. Their eyes are communicating so much emotions that their words can never.

Jungkook places him on the bed, his head buried in soft pillows. His arm is still under Jimin, and he begins to come closer. They can feel each other's heartbeats going crazy, and their breathing gets heavy too.

 They can feel each other's heartbeats going crazy, and their breathing gets heavy too

Jungkook grazes Jimin's features with his thumb. He caresses his soft cheeks, his cute button nose, his beautifully crafted eyes. He grazes Jimin's parted lips making him flutter his eyes momentarily. His chest rise & fall, showing how nervous he is.

Jungkook wants to say so much in praise of him. He wants to let him know how much this moment means to him but his voice, he doesn't trust his voice. He lets his kisses speak for him.

Jimin is breathing heavily, looking here & there shyly. Jungkook leans closer to kiss him, he kisses between his eyes, grazes the length of his nose with his mouth. Jimin clutches onto his shirt, making him realise it's all so new to him.

Jungkook rests his hands on Jimin's side, brushing his waist line with his thumb, and peppers his face with more kisses, almost biting the apple of his cheeks. Jimin's toes curl at the feeling. His face is beet red and heat is running through his body.