26 | I Was Just Hitting The Mosquito

28.10.2021 ❤️

Lying on the bed, Jungkook thinks about the excuse he came up with, about the marriage. What if thats actually what happened. What if that person was really forcing himself on Jimin. 'If that's true I'll make sure to break his hands!'

Jungkook thought and unintentionally looked at Jimin, who was sleeping at the poolside. 'He looks still the same Jimin from before. If he really is innocent, what will I do... I gave him so much pain'.

.

Next morning, Jimin wakes up first. He decides he won't be sad anymore. He won't cry anymore. He will strongly fight his situations.

With the determination, he takes shower and goes in the kitchen to make something. 'Man can cook too when he feels like it!'

But this Man just knows how to make noodles and sandwiches. He still makes them and waits for everyone at the breakfast table. Hobi comes first "Jimin... You are up early."

"Good morning Hobi Hyung... Good morning Namjoon hyung & Jin hyung" Namjin also came. Tae comes too, with his sleepy eyes and bed hair "Why I'm hungry early in the morning" he sat down beside Jimin.

"Morning sleepy head" Jimin said ruffling his hair. Jungkook came out with confused eyes. 'Jimin is behaving normal?' Jimin remembered he has to act romantic with Jungkook just how Namjin came side hugging.

He got up to go to Jungkook and side hugged him "Good Morning Love..ly husband." They both felt flustered at the endearing nickname. "Owww Hyung are you blushing??" Tae said smiling, still rubbing his eyes.

Jimin and Jungkook separated and joined them to eat breakfast. Jimin noticed Jungkook gets flustered easily if you show him love and that's how he makes it his plan to annoy him.

Jungkook has had enough to bring misery to him. Now Jimin will take the upper hand. Jimin went to the room and selected Jungkook's outfit for today. It's nothing but white shirt & black pants with a black coat.

.

Jungkook came to the room to take shower and saw his clothes on the bed. Jimin started his plan "You are back my lovely husband... Is this outfit okay to you..." Jimin said pretending to be shy, playing with his fingers but internally laughing at baffled expression Jungkook was giving him.

Jungkook extended his arm to check Jimin's fever "Did you fall somewhere" he said confused first "Are you out of your mind! Stop playing around" he shouted at him and Jimin placed his hands on his ear.

"I'm sorry my dear husband... I'll try to improve" Jimin replied like a typical Korean wife and left the room. Jungkook was more than angry and Jimin was so happy to not lose this time.

He went to Taehyung's room "Do you want any help Taehyung... I'm getting bore... After all I don't have any job now" Jimin said whining. "Should we play computer games Jimin... I don't have anything to do either." And then they both played like 23 year olds.

.

In the office, Jungkook heard people gossiping about Jimin. "Luck was on Park Jimin's side... Worked for just 10-12 days and entered the house of boss" One of them said. "Need to learn skills from these small town cheaps... Either you work or you seduce the right person" Another said and they all snickered.

"Person you are talking about is a Jeon now! It's Jeon Jimin, my husband! BE CAREFUL with your words or I'll forget about years long service of yours!" Jungkook warned them and went to his cabin.