31 | Do You Want To Kiss?

13.11.2021 ❤️

Jimin thinks and says yes and finally the burden is off his chest. He's such a dumb person! Jungkook was not with anyone else. It was him all along. "So Jimin... it means--" Taemin starts but Jimin cuts him off "It means I'm his little chick" he says and giggles so heartily.

Jungkook melts again. Jimin is not manipulative. He has always been this pure. How can he even doubt him. Jungkook feels his eyes going watery again but his chest swells with pride and hidden love.

Taemin can't find it in himself to remind Jimin he is someone's target to ruin Jungkook. It's better to forget such details. Jungkook will protect him. He leaves with a short hug with Jimin and a handshake with Jungkook asking him again to take care of Jimin.

Now Jungkook understands Taemin was not threat at all. Instead, he was a peacemaker sent to him to finally look above his blinded eyes. To look what he was missing out everyday just because of a misunderstanding.

~ Flashback ~

"Just because I don't say anything, doesn't mean that I don't know anything" Jungkook held Jimin tightly when he had noticed that same guy earlier near his office.

"What about the pain you give me? Let me go, it hurts!" Jimin hissed in pain.

"You deserve whatever has happened to you. In fact, there are more bad things coming to you in the future. Jimin, I don't know what you have in mind but you'll never get what you want." Jungkook spat coldly looking into Jimin's teary eyes.

"I can't believe… that you're the same person I–" Jimin was so close to confess his feelings for Jungkook but Jungkook cut him off.

"I wish I could tell everyone the truth about your disgusting ways and that disgusting conversation. I won't believe anything you say, and especially not these tears. You can't make me weak using them." Jungkook says, still accepting the fact that Jimin's tears affect him, he leaves him with a jerk.

"This is what I deserve, right?" Jimin tearfully asks him "This pain? Then let me endure it. I deserve an even bigger punishment." And Jimin punches straight into the wall. His little fist now bleeding.

~ Flashback end ~

'Oh how wrong I was all along. How much pain he had to go through. How much pain I inflicted on myself thinking Jimin was cheating.' Jungkook keeps pacing around in his room, with his hands grabbing his head.

Jimin comes into the room and Jungkook bumps into him. Before he can fall, Jungkook pulls him into his chest. Few seconds pass with Jungkook holding him tight with his eyes close, like silently filling up for the time they lost.

Jimin's heartbeats pick up the pace. He doesn't move, and just listens to Jungkook's heartbeats, but is still confused why are they hugging.
"Mr. Jeon...?"
"Hmmm"
"What are you doing..."
"Can you forgive me Jimin... I messed up big time."

Jimin gets more confused on what Jungkook did wrong that he's breaking his walls and asking for forgiveness.
"Why are you saying--"
Jungkook takes a long breathe "I used your teddy bear as my pillow--"

"WHATTT" Jimin abruptly breaks the hug and stomps his way to his soft toy. "Ohh my little bear... Why would you do that... My bear has feelings..."